|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ignited Mind Lab
Contest Name : Mental Maths Competition 2017
Applicable For : Students studying in Class I to VII
Application Last Date : 10th November, 2017 (With Late Fee)
Exam Date : 3rd December, 2017
Website : http://www.ignitedmindlab.com/
Competition Details : http://www.ignitedmindlab.com/header/competitions
Application Form: httpwww.contest.net.in/uploads/27939-Form.pdf
Mental Maths Competition :
Ignited Mind Lab Mental Maths Competition is very unique and immensely effective in developing interest in Maths. Our main objective is to develop interest in Maths by engaging students into solving variety of problems at different levels of difficulty and give them confidence that they can do it. It is much more than a mere competition.
Related / Similar Post :
Ignited Mind Lab Result of Mental Maths Competition 2019
Important information / Rules & Regulations
1. Mental Maths Competition is for students studying in Class I to VII.
2. Main objectives of this competition are:-
a. to promote interest in mental maths
b. to test speed & accuracy of arithmetic calculations
c. to inspire confidence in students that they can solve challenging problems themselves.
3. Benefits of Mental Maths Competition to students:-
a. It develops interest for Mental Maths at young age
b. Significant improvement in speed and accuracy of solving Maths problems
c. Helps them to improve their score in school examinations
d. Develops competitive attitude at early age and prepares strong foundation for future competitive examinations.
4. After enrolment, 3 workbooks and a model paper will be provided to prepare for the examination. The workbooks are designed for self-study. Learning on own makes great experience for children and gives them confidence.
5. All participants will get certificates. Students scoring cut-off marks and above will be selected for “Grand Finale” which will be held on 4th February, 2018.
6. Cut-off marks for Grand Finale :-
a. Class I & II : No Grand Finale.
b. Class III & IV : 80 / 100
c. Class V – VII : 70 / 100
7. Details of examination:-
a. First round (November / December)
b. Grand Finale (January / February)
8. Top three positions in Grand Finale will be awarded cash prizes :
a. 1st prize – Rs. 10,000 /- 2nd prize – Rs. 5,000 /- 3rd prize – Rs. 3,000 /-
b. Other meritorious students (Rank 4 – 50) will be awarded Medals & Certificate of Merit.
c. If there is a tie, first round marks will be considered to resolve it. If a tie for any position remains unresolved, all prizes will be recomputed as per method explained on our website www.ignitedmindlab.com
d. No cash prizes for Class I & II, students scoring 90% and above will be awarded medals.
9. Fees once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Admission is not transferrable.
1. Examination will be held on . Sunday, 3rd December, 2017 . (Grand Finale on 4th February, 2018)
2. Fees for Examination is Rs. 500 /- (incl. study materials cost).
3. Cheque / Pay Order should be drawn in favour of IGNITED MIND LAB .
4. Please write Student’s Name, School’s Name, Standard, Division & Telephone No. behind cheque
Last Date :
The last date of submitting application with late fees of Rs. 100, is 10th November, 2017