|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Good Knight Goodknight Godrej Consumers Product Limited
Competition Name : #ChildrensPlayDay Childrens Play Day Contest 2017
Contest Last Date : 14-11-2017
Terms & Conditions : https://www.facebook.com/notes/good-knight/goodknight-childrensplayday-contest-terms-conditions/1359511284172339/
Website : https://www.facebook.com/GoodKnightIndia/
Childrens Play Day Contest :
The #ChildrensPlayDay Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest/Promotion”) is being organized by Goodknight Godrej Consumers Product Limited (“Godrej”). By participating in the #ChildrensPlayDay Contest, you fully agree and accept the contest’s Terms & Conditions.
Related / Similar Contest : Humor Nation Shinchan Fan Of The Week Contest 2017
1. The Contest is open to all residents of India.
2. Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact, number, e-mail id and Facebook Account.
3. The Contest is valid from 8th November 2017 to 14th November 2017 for Facebook and Twitter.
4. The Company shall decide the winners at its sole discretion. Winners will be announced on or before 14th November, 2017. The selection of winners lies solely with the Company. Selection of the winner is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In case of disputes, the Company’s decision is final.
5. Godrej reserves the right to discontinue the contest without prior notice.
6. Lucky winners on Facebook will be picked based on the entries by participants who comment by following the rules of participation mentioned below. These entries will be judged by a panel constituted by Godrej.
7. Lucky winners will receive an Ola Discount coupon code worth Rs. 100/- which can be availed only on 14th November, 2017 between 2 pm – 8pm. This voucher cannot be exchanged in the form of cash.
8. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
9. Each participant must Follow @GoodKnightIndia on Facebook to be eligible to take part.
10. Each participant must use the hashtag #ChildrensPlayDay in their comment and tag the Goodknight handle on Facebook.
11. Each participant must apply the Goodknight #ChildrensPlayDay Profile Picture Frame to their Facebook profile picture.
12. Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by Godrej.
13. The decision of Godrej shall be final in all matters this correspondence in this context will be entertained. Godrej reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this contest. The winner grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this contest.
15. Godrej has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
16. Godrej shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
17. Godrej is not responsible for not being able to contact the winner due to unavoidable issues. In such a scenario, Godrej reserves the right to select another winner immediately. Participants in the contest understand and agree that in order to offer the contest; Godrej must collect and use personal information about participants. This contest is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
18. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Godrej and its successors in business, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
19. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Godrej’s discretion, be disqualified from the contest.
20. Godrej reserves the right to alter or cancel the contest at its discretion, without recourse.
21. Godrej is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship with itself and the participants or between participants in running this contest.
22. The persons wishing to participate in the contest and the Participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India and the Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
23. Any dispute, issue or other matter arising with reference to the Participant’s participation in the contest and/or the contest or any related matters thereto shall be referred to Arbitration under a sole Arbitrator appointed by Godrej