|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. Nick India
Competition Name : Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, 2017 Vote and Win Contest
Contest Last Date : 10-12-2017
Terms & Conditions : http://www.nickindia.com/kcaindia/tnc.php
Website : http://www.nickindia.com/kcaindia/
Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards :
1. This Contest is organized by Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd. (“Organizers”) and is open to all applicants for participation who comply with below conditions (“Participants”):
a. are citizens of India;
Update : Nickelodeon KCA 2019 Kids Choice Awards India Voting : www.contest.net.in/40399.html
b. are viewers of the channel “Nick” (“Channel”);
c. are eligible for the purpose of voting for the on-ground event Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2017 (“Event”) in accordance with the eligibility requirements set out in the Voting Terms and Conditions at the following url nickindia.com/kcaindia
d. Participation by minors will be deemed as participation with the prior consent and knowledge of the Participant’s parents.
2. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, any person who has won any one or more contests organised by or for the channels Nick, Sonic, Nick Jr. and / or Nick HD+ in the immediately preceding 24 (twenty-four) months, shall not be eligible to win the Contest.
3. A Participant may participate in the Contest by duly submitting its votes in all the mandatory 13 (thirteen) categories of nominations as part of the Event i.e. the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2017, strictly in accordance with the terms, conditions and voting procedure stated in the Voting Terms and Conditions available at website.
4. For the purpose of this Contest, a Participant shall be mandatorily required to cast his / her vote for all mandatory 13 (thirteen) nomination categories via online voting on a microsite nickindia.com/kcaindia linked to Nickelodeon India website (“Microsite”).
For the avoidance of doubt, it is expressly stated that for the purpose of this Contest, a Participant shall not cast his / her vote for all mandatory 13 (thirteen) nomination categories via the official Facebook page of Nickelodeon India. Voting for the Event via the official Facebook page of Nickelodeon India shall immediately and automatically render the Participant and its vote ineligible for this Contest, only.
5. Each Participant shall be required to strictly comply with the eligibility requirements for voting and adhere to the voting terms and conditions available at the following url nickindia.com/kcaindia. Any Participant that fails to comply with the aforesaid Voting Terms and Conditions shall be immediately and automatically disqualified from this Contest and any vote submitted by such Participant for the Event shall be deemed to be invalid.
6. The Participants may participate more than once via the Microsite on an everyday basis however, each Participant shall be eligible to win only one prize.
7. Contest Period: The Contest shall begin on 11th November 2017, and shall conclude on 10th December 2017 (“Contest Period”). Any entries / votes received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the Contest.
8. The Winners shall be announced on or before 11 December 207, as may be determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion (“Announcement”). The Prizes will be distributed after the end of the Contest, at such date and time as may be determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
Voting process :
Eligibility: Voter(s) from across India who are 18 years of age or below as on December 10, 2017 are eligible for the purpose of voting for the Kids Choice Awards.
Categories and Nominees for Voting :
|Films||Best Movie Actor (Male)||
|Best Movie Actor (Female)||
|Best Bollywood Movie||
|Best Bollywood Movie Song||
|Best Dancing Star||
|Best Entertainer (Films)||
|Television||Best TV Character Male||
|Best TV Character Female||
|Best TV show||
|Best show on Kids Channel||
|Best Child Entertainer on TV||
|Best Indian Cartoon Character||
|Digital||Best Mobile Game||
|Sports||Some Special Award (No voting – Special awards to be decided)||Not applicable|
Voting Period and Timelines :
Voting Period will be from November 11, 2017 00:00:00 to December 10, 2017 23:59:59. In case of any changes in the Voting Period, the same will be telecasted on the Channel or other channels of the Organizer.
While all efforts will be made to follow the above timelines, however, in the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer or for any other reason, these timelines may be altered at the sole discretion of the Organizer. Voter is required to be cautious about the Voting Period for the purpose of voting and the eligible Nominees for which he or she intends to vote.
The vote(s) received before or after the defined Voting Period (given above) will not be counted and shall be considered as invalid. Kids of 18 years and below as on December 10, 2017 are eligible to vote. However, Kids can take their parents / guardians support/ assistance during the voting process.
Voting by Kids will be deemed as voting with the prior consent and knowledge of the Kids parents/ guidance.
Online Voting :
** To vote using the online platform, voters should access the Nickelodeon India voting page nickindia.com/kcaindia and choose the nominees in the categories they would like to vote for.
** Capping of online votes will be applied at 100 votes per nominee per category per e-mail ID. All votes above this cap from a unique e-mail ID will not be considered at the time of tabulation.
** To track fraudulent voting, IP addresses of the system used for voting will be captured and tracked. The Voter understands that Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss of this information at any point in time.
** All charges and other incidental costs, if any, incurred by the Voter for purposes of using the online voting medium (e.g., bandwidth charges, etc.) will be borne by the Voter and not be reimbursed by Viacom18.
The Organizers shall not be responsible in case of any network problem such as breakdown of machinery, poor network availability, disruption in the network, inconvenience/ hindrance caused, and/ or the cost of the internet usage charged by the Service Provider/network operator or otherwise.
Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Voter and the service provider without involving Organizers. Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Voter and the network operator without involving Organizers.
** For details please refer to the television promo released during the course of the voting period as follows:
(i) on the official digital platforms of the Organizers on November 11, 2017 (or such other date as determined by the Organizers in its sole discretion) and
(ii) on air on the Organizer’s Channels on or after November 11, 2017 (or such other date as determined by the Organizers in its sole discretion).