|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NDTV New Delhi Television Limited
Competition Name : NDTV Car and Bike Awards 2018 Mobil CNB Viewers’ Choice Contest
Contest Last Date : 12-12-2017
Terms & Conditions : https://auto.ndtv.com/carandbike-awards/terms-and-conditions
Website : https://auto.ndtv.com/carandbike-awards?pfrom=home-auto
NDTV Car and Bike Awards :
The NDTV Car and Bike Awards have grown to clearly stand out amongst the clutter of Auto Awards in India, as being the most credible and fair. Now in their twelfth year, the awards have also been trendsetters, pioneering many categories like a special set of awards exclusively recognising efforts in Communications and Marketing.
Related / Similar Contest : NDTV Gadget Guru Awards 2017
There are two separate juries of eminent, experienced and multi-skilled jurors to evaluate and judge the two product categories. A completely different jury adjudicates on the advertising and marketing categories.
The NDTV Car and Bike Awards also have the distinction of having India’s most voted for Viewers’ Choice categories.
The CARANDBIKE Viewers’ Choice Car and Two Wheeler of the Year are sought after trophies at each year’s event. The other key awards categories include: NDTV Car of the Year, NDTV Two Wheeler of the Year, Car Manufacturer of the Year, Two Wheeler Manufacturer of the Year and Automotive Man of the Year.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) apply to the Contest conducted by New Delhi Television Limited (“NDTV”). Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate in the Contest. NDTV reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
2. This contest will commence on 14th November, 2017 and end on 12th December, 2017 at 23:59:59 hrs.
3. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only.
4. Employees of NDTV & its subsidiaries/group companies as well as those companies & their subsidiaries sponsoring the Contest/Contest prizes and their families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Rules Of Participation :
1. Participants can vote for the car and bike of their choice, from the list provided on Car and Bike Awards page.
2. 2 winners shall be shortlisted by NDTV. The winners will be chosen by NDTV, randomly, from amongst the entries received.
3. The prize for the winning Participants will be a Car or a Two Wheeler which will get the maximum votes.
4. The discretion of shortlisting the winners lies solely with NDTV and it cannot be challenged under any circumstance. The decision of NDTV in this matter will be final and binding and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of the selection and the Contest itself from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
5. The winner shall be declared on the NDTV The Car and Bike Show. The details of the prize disbursement shall be separately intimated to the winner either through a phone call or email.
6. An online entry will be considered only when it reaches the NDTV system (not when it was sent by the Participant). NDTV shall not be liable to consider any entry which has not been received in the NDTV system. No claims or objections shall be entertained in this regard.
7. Participants are required to fill in their details on the voting page on which they can be subsequently contacted.
8. Taxes and levies on the winnings as imposed by Central, State and Local government authorities including Gift Tax/Registration/Insurance will need to be paid by the winners and they are fully responsible in this regard for the same. The Contest Winner shall receive the prize only after all amount related to the taxes and levies have been settled.
9. Participants acknowledge that the prize is sponsored and agree that NDTV will not be responsible for the same. NDTV accepts no responsibility for the quality of the prize. In case of any problems with the prize the winner will need to contact the manufacturer directly for the same.
10. The winner will also be required to send (by post or email) copies of the following documents to NDTV (Identification documents) before being entitled to receive the signed photographs.
11. Identity Proof (Driving License/Passport/Ration Card/PAN Card/Voters ID Card etc.)
12. Current Address Proof (same as for Identity Proof)
13. Copy of PAN
14. This list is indicative and NDTV may require any winner to produce any other document at its discretion in order to confirm his / her identity before the prize is disbursed. The mode and mechanism of the prize disbursal will be communicated to the winner by NDTV.
15. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle you to win a prize.
16. The Management of NDTV & its subsidiaries/group companies reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
17. Nothing here in amounts to a commitment or representation by NDTV to conduct further or other schemes/contest.
18. Comments of winners or materials sent to NDTV including feedback and other communications of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential. NDTV is free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and contest entries without limitations or obligation of any kind.
NDTV is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. NDTV reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
19. It is the sole responsibility of the participants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this contest as per the applicable law.
20. We are fully committed to following laws related to the collection of data and to our carefully considered policy on data collection. You are required to give us the correct details about yourself and NDTV will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect for any wrong addresses submitted.
21. The decision of NDTV and / or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the contest, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the contest from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
22. To the extent permitted by law, NDTV or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of NDTV or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
23. In no event shall NDTV’s liability for any claim made by any participant for any reason exceed Rs. 5000/-.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including any dispute arising out of all matters with respect to the contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
25. For any feedback, suggestions, queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org