|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.(“ZEEL”)
Competition Name : DID Li’l Masters Season 4 Audition Dance India Dance 2017
Audition Last Date : 31-01-2018
Terms & Conditions : http://register.ozee.com/did-lilmasters-s4/dlms4-tnc/
Website : http://register.ozee.com/did-lilmasters-s4/
ZEEL DID Li’l Masters Season 4 Audition
Welcome to the online audition page of DID Li’l Masters. Please fill the below given fields, upload/share your kid’s best dance performance and he or she may get a chance to be part of the show.
Related : OZEE Dance India Dance DID Season 6 Audition 2017 : www.contest.net.in/26692.html
For any audition related queries, please get in touch with us at 8291989250/8291940626.
How to Participate
To participate in the Contest, a Participant has to do the following:
1. Register for the auditions by the Platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other digital platforms
2. After registration, upload a video of their audition either of the the Platforms
3. Entries for the Show can be submitted between _____17th November’17 to 31st Jan’18 _________ (“Audition Period”). Any entry received after the Audition Period will be considered for the Show
4. The entries can be submitted by anyone who is between 5 to 14 years of age as on ___28th Feb 2018____, from any part of the world.
5. The entries can be submitted by the Participant themselves or by their guardian. Consent of the guardians is essential to participate in the Show.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“T&C”) by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.(“ZEEL”) govern the digital auditions to be conducted for Season 4 of the show ‘Dance India Dance Li’l Masters’ (“Show’”) which will be telecast on “Zee TV” from ___17th November 2017 to 31st ZEEL can change or modify these dates at its own discretion without informing anyone
2. Each person submitting their audition for the Show is hereinafter referred to as a “Participant”. A Participant can audition for the Show by submitting a video of their audition in the manner explained hereinafter.
3. Information about the auditions will be made available through various mediums, including but not limited to television promotions and other ZEEL platforms; and social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and OZEE (collectively referred to as “Platforms”).
4. The entries can be submitted by the Participant themselves or by their guardian. Consent of the guardians is essential to participate in the Show.
5. Once an audition entry has been submitted by a Participant, the same can be used for promotional purposes by ZEEL at its discretion.
6. From amongst the Participants who have submitted their auditions, ZEEL shall select the best entries (hereinafter referred to as “Shortlisted Participant(s)”).
7. ZEEL will contact the Shortlisted Participants who shall be required to provide their details necessary for the purpose of the Contest. If a Shortlisted Participant fails to respond or fails to provide such details as sought by ZEEL within timeline specified by ZEEL at the time of contacting the Shortlisted Participant, then such Shortlisted Participant shall not be considered for the Show.
8. The Shortlisted Participants selected by ZEEL may then further be invited to Mumbai for an on-ground audition.
9. The travelling, boarding and lodging at Mumbai for the on-ground auditions will be bourne by the Shortlisted Participants themselves and ZEEL will not provide any expenses or compensation for the same. However, if a Shortlisted Participant is selected for the Show after the auditions, ZEEL will bear the travelling, boarding and lodging expenses of such Shortlisted Participants.
10. The T&C may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of ZEEL.
11. The Participants are solely responsible for paying all applicable mandatory taxes and charges levied/imposed by the Central, State and/or local government authorities, from time to time, including gift tax, octroi, vehicle registration charges, motor vehicle insurance without any liability towards ZEEL in any manner.
13. Technology Limitations – ZEEL, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for:
(a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries
(b) electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures;
(c) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ZEEL.
14. Each Participant hereby declares that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
15. Employees of ZEEL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Show (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Show.
16. ZEEL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Show including the Audition Period and T&C and any breach thereof.
17. ZEEL shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the auditions or the Show and further neither ZEEL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect to the auditions or the Show.
18. Each Participant expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Show, ZEEL and/ or its affiliates/ agents/ advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.