|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Council for Youth Development and Research Foundation
Competition Name : CYDR Foundation All India Online Essay Competition on 69th Republic Day of India :
Applicable For : For 9th/10th/11th/12th Student/Passouts & For Under Graduate, PG and Above
Competition Last Date : 31st Dec 2017
Website : http://www.cydrindia.com/all-india/
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/29438-CYDREsaay.pdf
Pay Here : https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/377323
All India Online Essay Competition
Junior Level : For 9th/10th/11th/12th Student/Passouts
Topic : “ Why We Celebrate 26Th Janaury Every Year?”
Senior Level : For Under Graduate, PG and Above
Topic : “Dr.Ambedkar And Its Contribution In Making Of Constitution”
Words Limit : 1500
Font Style : Times Mew Roman
Font Size : 14
Spacing : Single Space
Language : Hindi, English and all other Indian Language ( No Other Special Guideline for participate)
** Winners name will be displayed on Our Website.
** Prize will be distribution on 26th January 2018
1st Prize : 25,000
2nd Prize : 15,000
3rd Prize : 10,000
4th 5th 6th Prize : 2500
1st Prize : 15,000
2nd Prize : 10,000
3rd Prize : 5000
4th 5th 6th Prize : 1100
Start of Application: 05th Oct 2017
End of Application : 31st Dec 2017
Result Declaration : 05th Jan 2018**
** We cordially invite School / College/ Institute / University for participation. (Please Participate and help for charity)
How to Apply
1. Go to our website cydrindia.com and Click on link “All India Essay Competition on 69th Republic Day of India”
2. Read Details Advertisement.
3. Click on link “Pay Registration Fee”
4. After click you will see Payment Options; like Pay TM, Debit Card, Credit Card or Net banking
5. After payment successfully please note down your Transaction ID/Transaction No/Reference ID/Journal No etc.
6. After Payment go to button “Apply Now”
7. While Fill the form Mention “Transaction ID/Reference ID in “Payment Details Option”
8. In the last of application form attach your essay in Word Format/Doc/Docx File in “Attach File” option.
9. After attach click on “Submit Button” and your form will be submitted successfully.
Participation Fee : RS.100- (Your Participation Fee will go for Charity)
Help Line Number : +91 981826 1563 | +91 981079 1563
Email Address : INFO AT CYDRINDIA.COM
About Us :
CYDR Foundation is a national level research development organisation founded by a group of a law student based in Noida and Aligarh . Currently directly benefitting over 1500 children and their families every year from 2015.
Through more than 20 live welfare projects on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment, free legal consultancy and cultural events in over 50 remote villages and slums across 3 states of India. CYDR is a non-profit organisation with a mission to provide children from low-income communities with a high-quality education, enabling them to maximize their potential and transform their lives.