Organisation : Tata Building India
Contest Name : Online Essay Competition 2017-18
Applicable For : All School Students Class 6th to 12th
Contest Deadline : 31st July 2018
Website : http://tatabuildingindia.com/New-Site/index.php/tbi-online
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Tata Building India Essay Contest
The online edition is open to all school students class 6 th to 12 th and the current edition 2017-18 started from 1st August 2017 the last date of submission is 31st July 2018, 24:00 Hrs.
Related : Tata Building India Debate Competition : www.contest.net.in/24734.html
Online version permits to participate Only once in a academic year/Term on the randomly selected topics which appear on the screen once the student has registered Himself/ Herself .
However in case multiple entries being made by a student the latest entry by the participant will only be considered for evaluation.
All essays submitted online will be categorized in two levels Junior 6 to 8 th std. & Senior 9th to 12 th std. and will be evaluated by Judges on the parameters of Relevance to topic, Language, Structure, Creativity, Communication of idea, and the winners will be announced on the Website of Tata Building India . All winners will receive a citation.
This is an attempt to reach out to School students were Tata Building India school Essay competition is not held at school level. Entry will be considered valid only if the essay is written on the given topic
Online Competition (Essay,Debate,Poetry,etc) are purely to help students hone their skills and encourage them. Online competitions do not carry any gift, Certificates or Invitation to attend the Program or event.
The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event without any prior notice. Once you participate in the competition you indicate your acceptance for the format & decisions including judging of essays ,which will be final and binding.
By entering the competition, the participants permit themselves to be photographed/ recorded by electronic, online and print media for telecast, publications & contacted by their given email ids and other display usage of the organizers
1. This competition is only for school students in Junior Category 6th to 8th Std. and Senior Category 9th to 12th Std.
2. One individual can participate only once in one academic session.
3. If the content is found to be copied or not original, the participant will be disqualified.
4. The topics are randomly distributed to avoid repetition.
5. The evaluation of the essays will be done by Judges and the decision of Judges will be abiding to all the participants.
6. By participating in the competition you agree to have read and understood the terms and conditions and abide by the same.
7. All content so generated will be IPR of Tata Building India and cannot be shared, published, or copied by any means without prior permission.
8. The results will be displayed on the website.
9. Tata Building India reserves the right to modify, restructure and withdraw the Tata Building India Online essay competition with 7 days’ notice on its website. Student can participate both in School and Online essay competition as both are independent of each other.
Tata Sons Limited retains copyright on all the text, graphics and essays submitted and has rights to site. All the text, graphics and trademarks displayed on this site are owned by Tata Sons Limited and used under licence by Tata affiliates
You may print copies of essays submitted and information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use. You may not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of Tata Sons and Tata affiliates.
Also, you may not, without our permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any other system.
No reproduction of any part of essays on the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other site. Tata Sons Limited reserves all other rights.
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness.
No information on this site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Tata or any of its affiliates. Neither Tata Sons and Tata affiliates, nor their or their affiliate’s officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
This application may or may not run on pirated software