|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : ICAR Central Potato Research Institute
Contest Name : Aloo Divas 2018 Potato Recipe Competition
Contest Date : 15th February, 2018
Website : http://www.cpric.res.in/
Notification : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/32296-Recipe.pdf
Application Form : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/32296-Form.pdf
Potato Recipe Competition
ICAR-Central Potato Research Institute Regional Station, Modipuram, Meerut is organzing Aloo Divas 2018 Potato Recipe Competition
Related : Bigbasket Kids Recipes Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/32286.html
Competition Date : 15th February, 2018
Competition Venue: ICAR-Central Potato Research Institute Regional Station, Modipuram, Meerut-250 110 (UP)
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration form for competition will be deposited till 15 February, 2018 up to 10:00 AM. (for registration kindly contact in the office.
2. All entries are free . The participants are open to bring any number of potato dishes which may be categorized under Fried, Baked/Roasted, Boiled, Dehydrated and any other dishes along with their own display material.
3. For each recipe participants should fill separate registration form.
4. Participants have to submit a written recipe in Hindi / English which includes the ingredients and method of preparation of the dishes as per. Registration Form.
5. The prepared recipe should be sufficient for 4-5 servings for its evaluation.
6. The First, second and third winner in different categories will get award along with certificate. All registered participants will be given to Certificate of participation
7. Judging will be based on taste, innovation, nutritional value, cooking techniques,, skills, presentation etc.
8. The participants will be responsible in any way for their own belongings.
9. The Management reserves the right to cancel or postpone the competition due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient registrations. If so, information will be updated on the website.
10. Judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
About Central Potato Research Institute :
Central Potato Research Institute Campus, Modipuram is the biggest Research Station of the Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla. It has three units, i.e. Modipuram, Machhri and Pabali. At Modipuram main complex, potato research in various disciplines through 10 interdisciplinary programmes is carried out for Central-Indo Gangetic plains.
The Machhri and Pabali units are used exclusively for seed production. Besides research and seed production programme of potato, this Campus also serves as one of the centres of All India Co-ordinated Research Project on Potato. Wheat seed production is also carried out in the rotational areas for National Seeds Corporation Ltd. Research work is being carried out by 15 scientists in six disciplines.
Wheat seed production is also carried out in the rotational areas for National Seeds Corporation Ltd. Research work is being carried out by 15 scientists in six disciplines. They are supported by 38 technical and 21 supporting staff. Besides, there are 07 administrative personnel headed by two Assistant Administrative Officers. A four storied building at Modipuram houses laboratories, library, museum and a small meeting hall.