Organisation : BabyCenter
Contest Name : My Sweet Valentine Photo Contest 2 (2018)
Contest Deadline : 21st Feb 2018
Website : https://www.babycenter.in/thread/3557824/photo-contest-2-2018–my-sweet-valentine—post-your-photos-and-vote-for-your-favourite-here
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
BabyCenter My Sweet Valentine Photo Contest
14th Feb is Valentines day- the day of love. To celebrate this special day we have a very special photo contest.
Related : BabyCenter My Little Fashion Star Photo Contest Voting 2017 : www.contest.net.in/28629.html
Post a photo of you and your valentine – can be your spouse, baby, family or any one significant and dedicate it to your Valentine with a sweet message. Let members of the community heart your sweet photos of love.
Dates To Remember
** 12th Feb – 21st Feb – Upload your photos and simultaneously vote for your favourite
** 22nd – 23rd Feb – Photo uploads are closed. Voting continues
** 23rd Feb evening – Winner announcement.
Please Note :
1. Only one photo per member allowed
2. Only photos on this thread are valid entries
3. Please do not set up new IDs for the purpose of voting
Join in the fun and upload your photo in the ongoing photo contest! If you win, your photo will be featured on BabyCenter’s homepage. The photo with the most votes wins!
1. BabyCenter photo contests are just a “fun activity” for parents to share their special moments with the rest of the community. Please do not view these as “competitions”. Please keep the contest clean. Do not set up multiple IDs for the purpose of voting or get others to set up IDs for the same.
2. Dates will be specified for both uploading of photos and voting. You can now vote for the photos along with the uploads using the heart option.
3. You can vote pressing the heart button. To keep in the spirit of the game, votes can only be cast for someone else’s photo and we request you to vote only once. You are allowed to ask your friends in the community to vote for your photo.
4. Once voting closes, BabyCenter staff will determine who the winner is by counting the votes. Any votes cast after the contest closes will not be counted. In case of a tie BabyCenter team will vote for a winner.
5. Once the winner is found, the winning photo will be highlighted on the BabyCenter homepage. The winning photo will remain on the homepage until it is replaced with the winning photo of the next contest.
Winning photo will also be posted on our facebook page after taking a written approval from the member.
6. We can use photos posted in the thread for our Facebook page. We will take approvals from the members before using the photos.
Please read our guidelines carefully before you upload your photos. Any photo that contravenes these guidelines will be disqualified :
** Every contest has a theme. Please respect that theme and upload a photo which is relevant to it.
** You can only upload one photo per contest. But feel free to add a caption along with your photo.
** Please ensure the photo is of good resolution and clarity.
** Your photo should be just a single shot of your baby. Collages will not be considered as valid entries.
** Please make sure your photos do not endorse any brand or product.
** Photos should not contain any sexually explicit content or nudity including visible genitalia of a child.
** Do not upload photos that belong to others or that are bound by copyright.
** Please read our community guidelines for more details.
** If you have ideas for a contest you would like to see here, don’t hesitate to let us know!