Organisation : Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
Contest Name : IRCTC Logo Design contest 2018
Contest Last Date : 31st March, 2018
Applicable For : Indian citizens/artists
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/logo-design-contest-irctc/
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/32796-Logo.pdf
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
MyGov IRCTC Logo Design Contest
A clarion call to all our countrymen! Participate in the IRCTC “LOGO DESIGN” Contest. The best entry attracts a cash prize of ₹ 1,00,000 /- (INR ONE LAKH). Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions before submitting your entry.
Related : MyGov IRCTC Coin a New Name Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/32790.html
IRCTC is admirably positioned as a “close embrace” PSU of Ministry of Railways, in that, it deals with Indian Railways’ multitude of passengers who avail rail and allied passenger services, including rail catering & hospitality, rail and non rail based tourism and rail ticketing on the internet.
With 18 years of a successful business journey behind us, to further improve the brand recall among our supportive customers, IRCTC places a fervent call to citizens of India to participate in the proposed “LOGO DESIGN” contest.
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of mygov.in.Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
2. The entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the design and how it best symbolizes the ethos of the IRCTC.
3. Participant is to make sure that his/her Profile is accurate and updated within MyGov, as we, the “contest organizers” (i.e. IRCTC) may use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes participant name, photo, country declaration, email ID, phone number, postal address, etc.
Entries by those with incomplete profiles may be rejected. Contest organizers may also ask participants for any profile-related details or further information. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
4. The Contest is open to all Indian citizens/artists.
5. The winning logo would be the intellectual property of the contest organizers as soon as the results are declared, and the winners cannot exercise any right over them thereafter.
The winner shall be deemed to have surrendered copyrights of the winning logo to the contest organizers as soon as the results are declared. Winner will also be required to give an undertaking for the same. The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of INR 1 lakh in due course after declaration of the results.
a. The prize-winning logo may be used by the contest organizers in any manner they deem fit.
b. The contest organizers reserve the right to modify (or fine-tune) the prizewinning logo, i.e. unfettered right to modify the prize-winning logo design and add or delete any information or design feature in any form to it.
c. The contest organizers also reserve the right to not use the prize-winning logo at all, and/ or to use an alternative logo and/ or to not use any logo at all.
6. The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
7. Only one entry per participant would be considered.
8. Please note that the logo must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
9. IRCTC does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
10. The design of the logo must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. All entries are governed by the provisions of Logos and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950 and any violation of the said Act will result in disqualification.
11. The employees of IRCTC as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this contest.
12. The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and the motto and no plagiarism of any kind would be allowed.
13. IRCTC reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/posted on official website.
14. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep them informed about any changes in the Terms & Conditions Technical Parameters Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
15. The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions fully lies with the participant and IRCTC shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
16. The results of the contest would be declared on MyGov blog portal
17. The tentative date of declaration of the result for the contest is 15th July 2018.
1. Participants should upload the logo in JPEG or PNG or PDF format only.
2. A specification sheet containing graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size, along with final design, theme synopsis and concept is required to be submitted.
3. All technical details, including file formats, can be structured in the sheet itself. The size of the final design may vary from 4 cms X 4 cms to 60 X 60 cms.
(Note : The logo need not be square. We are not specifying any geometrical shape. The dimensions above indicate only the minimum and maximum ‘frame’ sizes of usage.)
4. The logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
5. The logo should be designed on a digital platform.
6. The logo should be usable on ·the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage.
7. Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
1. All the entries received by IRCTC would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate profile of IRCTC.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of Selection Committee.
4. IRCTC shall not use the disqualified entries for any purpose and IRCTC shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
5. Any legal proceedings arising out of the contest/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of state of Delhi.