|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
Competition Name : Quick Heal Khareedo Sona Jeeto Contest 2015
Applicable States/UT : All State (Except Tamilnadu)
Quick Heal Festival Bonanza Offer 2015 : www.contest.net.in/2951.html
Quick Heal Khareedo Sona Jeeto Contest 2015 :
This Contest is valid from IST 00.00 hrs of 21st, October, 2015 to IST 24.00 hrs midnight of 15th December, 2015 (“Contest Period”). Any activation and/or registration of the Contest Product(s) after IST 24.00 hrs midnight of 15th December, 2015 will be considered invalid.
Competition Last Date : 15th December 2015
1. This Contest is applicable ONLY for “Contest Product(s)” and “Contest Territory” and within “Contest Period”.
2. This Contest is applicable for the Standard and/or Regular Edition of the Contest Product(s).
3. This Contest is NOT applicable for products other than Contest Products(s). This Contest is NOT applicable to Multiple User Products of Quick Heal.
4. This Contest is NOT applicable with respect to the Contest Product(s) purchased under special cases / academic cases as decided by Quick Heal.
5. This Contest is NOT applicable for renewal of licenses of the Contest Product(s).
6. This Contest is NOT applicable if the product is purchased, registered and activated from the geographical boundaries of the State of Tamil Nadu.
7. This Contest will not be applicable on multiple users i.e. 2, 3, 5, 10, 10 + and additional user packs of the Contest Product(s).
8. The End User has to Activate Contest Product (s) within the Contest Territory & Contest Period to be eligible to participate in this Contest.
9. This Contest is also applicable to Contest Product (s) without Contest stickers.
10. Quick Heal will not entertain any claim from End User who has purchased or activated or registered Contest Product(s) outside the Contest Territory. Quick Heal will not entertain any claim from the End User who has purchased or activated or registered Contest Product(s) and found violations of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest. Acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest is a mandatory requirement prior participating in this Contest.
Mandatory Activation, Registration & claiming of gift:
1. The participation in this Contest is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the End User shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis. This Contest is applicable only for End Users who will be Activating the Contest Product(s) for the first time and registering on the Link within the Contest Period and completing the slogan of the Contest. It is mandatory for the End User to register on the Link and fulfill all the fields mentioned therein to avail the benefits under this Contest. If an End user does not activate the Contest Product(s) or fails to register on the Link during the Contest Period, he / she will not be entitled to enjoy the benefits under this Contest as Activation and Registration both are mandatory.
2. End User participating in the Contest has to purchase at least one of the Contest Product (s) during Contest Period. End User has to Activate purchased Contest Product (s) between IST 00.00 hrs of 21st, October, 2015 to IST 23.59.59 hrs of 15th December, 2015 in order to be eligible to enter into this Contest. It is essential that the End User submits accurate, complete and correct Contest Product (s) Key as well as Contest Product(s) Batch code at the time of Activation. End User shall be disqualified to enter into Contest, in case any discrepancy / non-compliance found by Quick Heal.
t is the End Users responsibility to verify the correctness of this information shared by him in this Contest. If any information shared by the End User is found incorrect / incomplete then Quick Heal shall have the all rights to disqualify the Contestant / End User from this Contest and shall have no liability / responsibility of whatsoever. In case the End User has been allotted gift, and Quick Heal finds that the gift was allotted as a result of incomplete or incorrect or misleading or misrepresentative submission of information on Contest Product(s), Quick Heal shall declare such End User ineligible to receive or claim of such gift; and this will also result into disqualification of End User from this Contest.
3. End User has to mandatorily claim his/ her gift within ten (10) working days from the receipt of e-mail notification from Quick Heal. If End User fails to claim his / her gift within ten (10) working days, then the said gift stands forfeited, and no gift claim will be entertained by Quick Heal.
4.End User has to claim his / her gift online and claim in any other manner or form shall not be entertained.
5. End user has to log on to www.quickheal.co.in/contest after the product gets Activated. End User will enter the Product Key and will have to complete the contest slogan as requested therein, which is mandatory for the participation in the Contest. Once the details are entered, the End User will be intimated of the gift he /she has won. The winner will be communicated through an email stating the instructions for claiming the gift.
6. End User, in addition of the assured gift, can participate in Bumper Gift i.e. 10 gms of gold or equivalent.
7. End User who has won the gift (other than additional validity) will have to forward the Original Invoice Copy, Identity Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card Copy and Photocopy of the Batch Code printed on Quick Heal Product Box. Quick Heal, on receipt of the required documents will verify the claim of End User. Quick Heal ask for any additional documents as it deems fit. If Quick Heal finds any incorrect or false or misleading or misrepresentative submission of information, Quick Heal shall declare such End User ineligible to receive / claim of such gift; and this will also result into disqualification of End User from this Contest without any liability on Quick Heal.
8. The End User has to activate the Product Key as a new Activation ONLY. End User expressly understands and agrees that if the End User Activates the Product Key as a renewal, then he / she is not eligible to enter this Contest.
9. End User unconditionally gives authorization to Quick Heal to use his / her details in all promotional activities and for use in promotional materials without any consideration.
Product Key as Registration Code:
1. End User to note that the Quick Heal Product Key is to be used as a registration code.
2. The Contest Product(s) sold physically through box packs shall contain the requisite Product Key. The End User has to mention the Product Key at the time of Registration. The Product Key is to be used as the registration code to claim gift by an End User.
3. In case of online purchase of the Contest Product(s), the Product Key & Batch Code will be e -mailed immediately by Quick Heal to the End User. The responsibility and liability of Quick Heal towards the End User purchasing online shall end at the time of dispatch of the Product Key. Quick Heal shall not be liable and / or responsible to the End User for his online purchase in case of (i) inability / ineligibility of the End User to participate in this Contest for whatsoever reason (ii) delays in receiving the Product Key (iii) loss of Product Key in transit, (iv) non-receipt of Product Key during the Contest Period, (v) tampering of Product Key in transit, (vi) lack of information and knowledge. End User understands, agrees and acknowledges that, Quick Heal shall not entertain any correspondence and communication in this regard.
Assured Gift & its Collection:
1. All the End Users Activating and Registering the Contest Product during the Contest Period will be eligible for an Assured Gift.
2. The eligibility of winning a gift will be judged solely by a software based on random selection.
3. The gifts under this Contest cannot be exchanged against cash or cheque or with a different gift.
4. All the Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through proof of purchase and proof of the payment of the purchased Contest Product(s), proof of identity and Indian residency, verification of the product key and complete compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Identification to be considered sufficient for verification shall be at the sole discretion of Quick Heal.
5. Images / information mentioned in the communications / promotions are indicative and can vary from the actual gift / product delivered.
6. The gifts given under this Contest are provided “AS IS” “with all defects” and the quality and warranties of the gifts would not be the responsibility of Quick Heal and Quick Heal shall not be responsible or answerable for any claim regarding the same.
7. Quick Heal at its sole discretion may provide an alternative gift as it deems fit, due to the product’s non-availability without intimating the End user of the same.
8. Quick Heal shall not be liable in the event the communication does not reach the End users / eligible winners or the End User delays in communicating Quick Heal under this Contest on any account whatsoever.
9. Quick Heal shall not entertain any claim from End User, if End User fails to claim his / her gift within ten (10) working days from the date of communication.
10. In case of return of the Contest Product(s) during this Contest, the End User will not be able to claim any gifts / benefits with respect to the returned products of Quick Heal. Also the End User will be liable to return the gift already received by the End User with respect to the returned product and the cost of returning the gift to Quick Heal will be solely borne by the End User & Quick Heal will not refund any costs.
11. Any additional, incidental expenses required to be borne solely by the end user.
12. All taxes (whether direct or indirect including but not limited to duties, cessess, excise, sales tax, CST, gift tax, octroi, LBT, VAT, Income Tax, Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), insurance, transfers, other incidental and related expenses as the case may be, shall be the borne by the winner / End User and shall be sole responsibility / liability of the winner of the gift. Quick Heal shall under no circumstances be responsible for paying any amount or reimburse any amount to / or on behalf of the End User / winner including but not limited towards the travel cost, expenses incidental to travel, transport cost etc. with respect to receiving /availing the gift. Further, the handover of the gift by Quick Heal or claim of the gift by winner/End User shall be subject to prior payment of applicable TDS.
13. End User agrees and acknowledges that the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein shall be subject to change without any prior notification to that effect and without any liability on Quick Heal in this regard.
For more information or queries regarding this contest:
Call us at +91 927-22-33-000.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org