Organisation : MyGov Cell
Competition Name : Logo Design Contest for 11th World Hindi Conference 2018
Contest Last Date : 10-03-2018
Terms & Conditions : https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/33156-logo.pdf
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/logo-design-contest-11th-world-hindi-conference/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
MyGov Logo Design Contest
The External Publicity & Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites entries for designing a logo for the forthcoming 11th World Hindi Conference/ Vishwa Hindi Sammellan scheduled to be held in Mauritius.
Related : MyGov Logo Designing Competition for Ayushman Bharat 2018 : www.contest.net.in/33022.html
World Hindi Conference/ Vishva Hindi Sammelan is a world conference on Hindi language. The conference consists of several Hindi scholars, writers and laureates from different parts of the world to contribute the language.
Terms and Conditions
1. The last date for accepting entries is 10th March, 2018.
2. The Contest is open to all Indians from India or abroad. Registered Organizations under relevant Indian laws are also eligible to participate.
3. The logo is to be designed keeping the following in mind:
(a) It should reflect the India-Mauritius friendship.
(b) It should contain the colours of flags of the two countries.
(c) Since India and Mauritius are linked through Indian Ocean, this should also reflect in the logo.
(d) The 11th World Hindi Conference/ Vishwa Hindi Samellan should reflect prominently in the logo.
(e) The logo should showcase the journey of Hindi in Mauritius.
(f) The logo is to be in Hindi ONLY
4. An entry could be an individual or a team project.
5. Each participant can submit ONLY ONE ENTRY.
6. The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and must not infringe on intellectual rights of any third party.
7. The name/title should be original and must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
8. Each entry should be accompanied by a brief description of the logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
9. The winning entry logo would be the intellectual property of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and the winner shall not exercise any right over it. The winning entry logo can be used by the Ministry of External Affairs for promotional and display purposes, IEC (Information, Education and Communication) materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
10. MEA will have unfettered right to modify the prize winning logo/entry or add/delete any info/design feature in any form to it.
11. The logo must be in Hindi only.
12. All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode will not be considered for evaluation.
13. MEA reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participant to keep himself/herself informed of any changes in the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
14. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since MEA would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
15. All the entries received by MEA would be assessed by a Selection Committee for selecting the winning entry. The decision of the Committee shall be final and binding.
16. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the elements that need to be reflected.
17. The winning entry shall get a prize of Rs. 25,000/- and would be required to give copyright of the design to the Government of India. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
18. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only.
1. Participants should upload his/her entry/logo in JPG format ONLY.
2. The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
3. Logo should be designed in CYMK color. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
4. The Logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed materials such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
5. The Logo should be in high resolution with 300 DPI.
6. All fonts should be converted to curves/outlines.