|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Disney Broadcasting (India) Limited
Competition Name : Hidden Mickey Facebook Contest 2015
Applicable For : Adult Residents in India
Applicable States/UT : All India (Except Tamil Nadu))
Competition Last Date : November 18, 2015
Website : http://www.disney.in/
Official FB : https://www.facebook.com/disneyindia/?fref=photo
Disney Build a Snowman Contest 2015: www.contest.net.in/4780.html
Hidden Mickey Facebook Contest 2015:
1. Entry to the Contest is open for adult residents in India only (except in the state of Tamil Nadu) (“Participants”). Participants may participate in the Contest during the Registration Period (as defined below) through a single entry in the manner as set out below. Directors, officers and employees of DBIL, participating sponsor(s) of the Contest or any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, associate vendors and immediate families of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
2. Participation in the Contest shall be open and valid only on November 1, 2015 till November 18, 2015 (“Contest Period”). DBIL may alter the duration of the Contest Period at its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Participants of the Contest may participate by correctly finding all 18 hidden Mickeys in the picture posted in the contest communication post shared on the official Disney India Facebook account and provide answers in the form of a comment on the post, during the Contest Period.
The first 10 (ten) Participants who provide complete and correct responses shall be selected by DBIL at the end of the Contest Period in a manner as determined by DBIL at its sole and absolute discretion (“Winners”). Winners shall be eligible to win Disney branded merchandise on the terms as may be set out in the notification sent to the Winners on their Facebook accounts (“Prize(s)”). The Winners shall be required to furnish such information as required by DBIL for the purpose of verification of identity and availing of the Prize(s).
5. DBIL shall select the Winners in the manner provided for in Paragraphs 3 and 4:
All decisions of DBIL shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in relation to any decision made by DBIL in this regard.
6. The Participant agrees that the Participant’s entry to the Contest is subject to and is wholly compliant and consistent with the Facebook Terms of Service.
7. Restrictions and Exclusions for Prize:
The Prize is non-transferable, may not be exchanged for cash. Prize(s) returned as undelivered or otherwise not claimed/availed within 7 (seven) days after delivery of notification shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternative Participant. DBIL reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s). The Prize(s) shall be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). In the event the Winners do not accept or agree to these Entry Terms, the Prize shall remain with DBIL and DBIL, in its sole discretion may offer such Prize(s) to an alternative Participant.
DBIL or any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of DBIL; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
10. Participant Information:
At the Participant’s option, the Participant hereby authorizes and consents to the use of Participant’s personal or sensitive personal information (“Data”) by DBIL including its affiliates, agents, advisors or subcontractors (“Authorized Entities”), for such lawful purposes as may be deemed necessary including for, distribution of any Prize to the Winners, if applicable, pursuant to these Entry Terms. Participant understands and acknowledges that
(i) the Data is Participant’s personal or sensitive personal information as understood within the meaning of the applicable laws;
(ii) Participant has voluntarily and at Participant’s option, agreed to provide the Data to the Authorized Entities for such lawful purposes as may be deemed necessary pursuant to these Entry Terms; and
Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and by the decisions of DBIL, which are final and binding in all respects. DBIL reserves the right to change these Entry Terms at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any Participant’s participation in the Contest. Participants who violate the Entry Terms, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to DBIL, the Contest or any other Participants (in each case as determined in DBIL’s sole and absolute discretion) are subject to disqualification. DBIL reserves the right to exclude Participants whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest.
12. General Release:
By entering the Contest, Participants indemnify DBIL, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
13. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
These Entry Terms and the Contest are subject to the laws of India, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.