Organisation : MyGov
Competition Name : #MyHoliwithMyGov My Holi with MyGov Photography Competition 2018
Contest Last Date : 15-03-2018
Website : https://www.mygov.in/group-issue/myholiwithmygov-holi-share-your-unique-experiences-pictures/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
My Holi with MyGov Photography Competition
#MyHoliwithMyGov: This Holi, share your unique experiences with Pictures!
Related : MyGov eGreetings Design Contest for Holi 2018 : www.contest.net.in/33243.html
It is that time of the year again when all of us come together to celebrate the festival of colours, Holi. Make this Holi special by sharing pictures which depict the spirit of the festival and tell us how is it celebrated in your local community or native place.
On one side there is famous “Barsaane ki Lathmaar Holi”, other side the “Fagua Holi of Bihar” presents unique glimpses of folk culture. Let us join the movement for “Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat” and share our experiences with this festival!
This year, capture and share your vibrant Holi moments and get opportunity to be featured on MyGov’s Instagram page and Ministry of Culture website. Follow MyGov India on Instagram and share your pictures on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with #MyHoliwithMyGov
Selected pictures will be featured on MyGov’s newly launched Instagram Page and Ministry of Culture website.
Terms & Conditions
1. Photography competition will commence from 1st March 2018 and last date of submission of entries is 15th March 2018, 5:00PM. Good Photographs/ Videos will be posted on MyGov’s Instagram page and social media platforms of Ministry of Culture.
2. The pictures submitted should be copyright free.
3. Every entry must be accompanied with information about Place, Holi Tradition name and brief description about 100 words clearly filled in the comments column. Entries missing these details would not be considered.
4. Entries shall be judged by an internal jury from Ministry of Culture. Top 10 winners shall be featured on MyGov’s Instagram page, and Ministry of Culture website and social media platforms.
6. Entries must focus more on revealing/displaying the tradition aimed at capturing the rich diverse side of Holi. Entries like personal holi celebrations etc. are discouraged.
Why should I participate?
MyGov is a unique platform for citizen engagement through participatory governance. By registering in MyGov, you get the opportunity to share your views and ideas on issues of public importance through discussions and also directly take part in the governance initiatives through the tasks which are earmarked on this portal to address issues of public concern.
Most importantly MyGov also enables you to take part in various initiatives towards public good and lets you to voice your opinion on the policy initiatives of the Government. MyGov makes you an agent of change and gives a golden opportunity to contribute in the journey towards nation building and towards attaining ‘Surajya.’
What are the benefits of participating?
Get credit points by posting views on Discussions, completing Tasks that you volunteer for, and sharing ideas and viewpoints on social media. MyGov through its various features and initiatives provides you a readymade interface to connect with the government on a regular basis and contribute towards policy formation and governance.
Incentives based on credit points will be announced in the future. Periodically, select volunteers/achievers can get to meet and present their views directly to the Ministers and/or even to the Hon’ble PM of India. Moreover, MyGov gives you an opportunity to help in nation building making you an integral part of participatory governance.