Organisation : SET Sony Entertainment Television (Sony TV)
Contest Name : Dus ka Dum Season 3 Game Show Audition 2018 (10 Ka Dum)
Applicable For : Citizen of India and residing in India
Audition Dates : 13th-26th April 2018
Website : https://dkd.setindia.com/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Dus ka Dum Season 3 Game Show
Dus ka Dum Season 3 Game Show is organized and conducted by Sony Pictures Network India Pvt. Ltd.
Related : SET Sony TV Mere Sai Chalo Shirdi Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/34652.html
Who Can Participate?
Any User who
(i) is above eighteen (18) years of age as on March 18, 2018
(ii) is a citizen of India and residing in India
(iii) is of sound mind and health and
(iv) enters the Contest in accordance with the Rules and Regulations as stated in this document.
How To Participate?
These are the steps to be followed to participate in the game show.
1) Survey Through App
3) Shortlisted Participants
Survey Through App
Survey will be conducted through the App for shortlisting Users for the Auditions.
1. The App, available on iOS and Android platforms can be downloaded by public at large on their mobile devices from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details, please contact your service provider.
2. After download, Users must fill in all required information like mobile number and email id in order to register themselves for the Survey.
3. OTP link will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification. Additional details like name, age and state required for auditions will be collected via the OTP link.
4. The number of questions to be asked for the Survey will be at the sole discretion of the Show Management.
5. The registration process as well as answering questions for the Survey will commence on March 18, 2017 and will be open till the launch date of the Show.
6. Participating in the Survey does not provide confirmation of selection for the Show
7. Users will be eligible for earning points for answering questions in the survey as well as participating in various activities conducted during the survey.
8. Earning points for the survey does not provide a confirmation for selection in the Auditions. However, the points earned during the Survey is one of the criteria for shortlisting Users for the Auditions
The ground events to be held in 2 phases to shortlist Contestants for the Game Show. The first phase to be held across 4 cities (i.e. Kolkata, Delhi, Indore and Mumbai) and the second phase to be held in Mumbai.
It will be held at 4 cities as mentioned below
** Kolkata -13th & 14th April 2018
** Delhi -17th & 18th April 2018
** Indore- 21st & 22nd April 2018
** Mumbai -25th & 26th April 2018
It will be held only in one city as mentioned below –
Mumbai -16th & 17th June 2018
Shortlisted Participants selected to appear on the Game Show
Documents Required During Audition
All Auditionees will need to carry the original documents and 2 self-attested photocopies of any one of the following documents from each category as a proof of identity and eligibility at the time of Auditions
For Photo Identity Proof(any one of the following):
1. PAN Card
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License
5. Aadhar Card with birth certificate
For Valid address proof (any one of the following):
1. Landline Phone / Electricity Bill
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License
5. Ration card
6. Aadhar card
Gratifications On The Survey App
Users shall be awarded with various gratifications in the form of e-coupons or vouchers as intimated to them during the Survey. Users will be eligible to redeem such e-coupons or vouchers as per the terms of such vouchers or e-coupons. However redemption of ecoupons or vouchers does not redeem the points earned during the survey
Audition Rules :
If Users are unclear as to the Rules or any element of the Show or have any queries/concerns pertaining to the Show, they can write in with their questions, concerns or queries to email@example.com