Organisation : Navneet Master Stroke [Youva Master Stroke]
Contest Name : Drawing Competition 2018
Applicable For : Students from Nursery to Class 10
Registration Last Date : 15th August,2018
Website : http://masterstroke.navneet.com/competitiondetails.aspx
Youva Master Stroke is an exclusive drawing competition that offers students from Nursery to Class 10, an opportunity to showcase their creativity on national scale.
Related : MyGov DGCA Logo & Motto Design Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/35036.html
Drawing Topics for the Year 2018 for School Level Competition
|Group A (Upto Std. III)||Group B (Std. IV to Std. VI)||Group C (Std. VII to Std. X)|
|Spin Wheel||My Dream Holiday with Family||Exhibition Hall|
|Mask||Fashion Designing||Heritage India|
|Birthday Cake||Visit to a Park||Sports Day|
How to Participate?
** The competition will be conducted strictly through schools. No individual entry will be accepted.
** Schools which have already participated in last year’s Master Stroke Competition can register online with their assigned School ID.
** Schools which are participating for the first time, need to fill a simple online registration form.
** Total group wise participation data should be uploaded by all schools on the website by 30th August,2018.
Online Registration Form
If you are a new user need to fill the Registration Form. Follow the below steps to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Navneet Master Stroke through the URL http://masterstroke.navneet.com/index.aspx#head
Step 2 : Then Click the Registration link in the top of the home page.
Step 3 : Next click the ‘New Sign Up’ button in the Login page and enter the following details
1. Enter Your Contact Person Name [Arjun]
2. Enter Your Contact Person Designation [Head Master]
3. Enter Your Registered Mobile No. [Head Master]
4. Enter Your Registered Email Id [email@example.com]
5. Enter the Name of the School [SRS School]
6. Enter Your Postal Address [123, Sir Thyagaraya Road, Pondy Bazaar, Parthasarathi Puram, T.Nagar]
7. Select Your State [Tamil Nadu]
8. Select Your District [Chennai]
9. Select Your City/ Town [Chennai]
10. Enter Your Pin Code 
11. Enter the Contact Phone No. with STD Code 
12. Enter the Name of the Principal [Karthick]
13. Enter the Name of the Drawing Teacher Primary Section [Ashok]
14. Enter the Contact Details
15. Enter the Name of the Drawing Teacher Secondary Section
16. Enter the Contact Details
17. Select the Type Of School [Private/Government]
18. Select the Category [School/Classes]
19. Select Your Syllabus [CBSE/State Board]
20. Select Your Medium [English/Hindi]
21. Select Your No. of Drawing Entries (Expected) 2018
22. Select SE Name
23. Click Submit Registration 2018 button
** School winners will be decided by school drawing teachers.
** Last date for submitting School Level entry is 15th September,2018.
** District Level winners will be decided by a panel of judges at Navneet Education Limited.
** Schools of District Level winners will be informed for the State Level drawing competition by 15th October,2018 and the competition will be conducted before 10th November, 2018 at the school premise.
** All schools will have to send their State Level participating entry to –
Youva Master Stroke 2018,
Navneet Education Limited, Stationery Division,
Navneet House, Gurukul Road,
Ahmedabad – 380052.
** The last date of submission for the State Level participating entry will be 20th November,2018.
** Final Round winners will be declare by December,2018
** 1st Prize – 42″ LED TV, Top Winners – 3 Prizes
** 2nd Prize – Apple iPad, 1st Runner-up – 3 Prizes
** 3rd Prize – Mini Laptop, 2nd Runner-up – 3 Prizes
Other Prizes :
** 75,000 Gift Hampers for School Level
** 2 Nights / 3 days Voucher School Winners
** 60 Prizes & Trophies for State Level Winners
** 9 Prizes for Master Stroke Mega Finale Winner Teachers
** 9 Trophies for Master Stroke Mega Finale Winner Schools
** Student can participate by drawing on the last page of the Drawing Book ( School ID – Mandatory )
** Schools below 100 students participants won’t be eligible for the Hampers & Drawing teachers gifts.
** School level competitions must be conducted before 15th August, 2018.
1. Is there an entry fee for the competition?
There is no entry fee for the competition.
2. How can I modify my entry?
Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be modified.
3. Can I submit drawings for my son/daughter done by any other family member?
All entries must strictly be drawn and painted by the student.