Organisation : Comedy Munch
Contest Name : Indian Comedy League 2018 Registration
Applicable For : Individuals, Indian Residents
Registration Deadline : 15th July 2018
Website : http://www.comedymunch.com/indiancomedyleague
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Comedy Munch Indian League
Indian Comedy league is a stand-up comedy competition conceptualized by Comedy Munch to select comedians from an initially large group of hopefuls. We believe, stand-up comedians are some of the most brilliant people around with their unique ability to find humor in any situation.
Related : Star Vijay TV Kings of Comedy Juniors Season 2 Audition : www.contest.net.in/36192.html
We invite aspiring individuals to participate in one of kind competition where participants not only compete with each other but also learn through the process. There are lots of prizes and goodies to be won like cash prize, a YouTube video special, a talent deal with Comedy Munch, and regular gigs in the shows organized by Comedy Munch.
We are venturing into various cities across India to find comedians of any age or gender through auditions. Through various stages of the competition, we aim to get the winner of the title and the next big thing in the comedy space.
1. At least 18 years of age;
2. A citizen or a valid resident of India;
How To Register?
Register Now to Participate in the hunt for next Big Comedy Star. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to register.
Step-1 : Go to the link http://www.comedymunch.com/indiancomedyleague
Step-2 : Fill all the required details in the registration form like Name, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number etc. and
Step-3 : Upload your Stand-Up Comedy Video (or) Paste your video link (if available) in the space provided.
Step-3 : After filling the online form, click on the ‘Submit Entry’ button to complete the registration.
Important Notes :
1.) The video must strictly be a Stand-Up Comedy Video.
2.) Each Contestant can apply only once in each city.
3.) Duration of the video must be between 3-5 min only.
4.) Content of video must be original & owned by you.
5.) Max video size 80 MB Ext: 3gp, wmv, mov, mpg, mp4.
There are two option of registering for the auditions.
1. To participate in Round 1 of the Audition, log on to www.comedymunch.com/indiancomedyleague and complete the audition form available on the Website. Participation in the Audition Process is free of cost. You shall provide information, including personal information.
2. Upon providing requisite information in the manner provided above, you shall upload a stand-up comedy video of a duration of 3-5 minutes, through a private link from www.youtube.com/ upload video (“Online Video”) and submit the link as part of the Application Form.
3. You shall be intimated by CM through SMS/Email, as per the details provided by you in the Application Form. The decision of CM in selecting the Videos who shall be eligible for Round 2 will be final and binding on the Participant’s.
1. If you are selected in Round 1 basis your video performance , you shall be eligible to participate in Round 2 of the Audition Online. If you are selected further , CM shall have the sole and absolute discretion to allot any of the aforementioned cities nearby to you, for your participation in Round 2
2. You hereby agree to bear all costs for your travel, fooding, boarding and lodging for the entire duration of the audition at the location selected by CM.
3. You shall bring a valid government approved photo ID and residential proof (such as Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card etc.) to Round 2 of the Audition.
4. You may be asked to perform stand-up comedy for a duration of 2-5 minutes as part of Round 2 Briefing Session, by the judges and any part of the performance and your participation in Round 2 may be recorded by CM in its absolute discretion as detailed in Clause 16 of the Standard Terms.
5. Your participation in Round 2 shall be subject to your acceptance, execution and compliance of a valid Contestant Agreement in the Standard Draft which will be provided by CM on your qualification of Round 1.
Audition Selection Process
Online Videos and the performance of Participants in Round 2 shall be reviewed by a panel of independent judges appointed by CM based on pre-determined criteria and all decisions in relation thereto shall be final and binding
Last Date For Registration
The Last date for the Registration is 15th July 2018
If you have any question, feedback or suggestion, write to us at- email@example.com.