Organisation : Bihar Tourism
Contest Name : Paryatan Parv Photography Contest 2018
Applicable For : Anyone above 18 years of age.
Contest Deadline : 17th September 2018
Website : http://bstdc.bih.nic.in/photography_contest.htm
|You can now ask your questions about this contest. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
BSTDC Bihar Tourism Photography Contest
If you have a passion for photography BSTDC will provide you the pedestal to showcase your talent to the whole world.
Related : CPC All India Corporate Photography Contest : www.contest.net.in/34772.html
Rs. 100/-. Once you make payment please check your E-Mail for payment confirmation and using the same E-Mail Id you need to send the filled up form and photographs for the contest.
Pay Fee Here :
The photos should be shot in the state of Bihar and may depict the subject under following categories:
1. Heritage Site
2. Religious Site
3. Forest & Wild Life
4. People, Art, Festivals, Fairs and Rural life of Bihar
If there is not enough participation in a particular category as mentioned above it may be withdrawn.
How To Participate?
While submitting the photograph please give details of your location, subject and your story about the photograph in not more than 25 word in the given form. This may form a part of the story if your photograph is used and displayed.
Download Entry Form :
The photographs must be submitted by 17th September 2018 on the following E-Mail address [ email@example.com ]
Judging & Prize Distribution
1. BSTDC will appoint a jury of eminent experts to judge the photos in each category. This will comprise of members of the BSTDC and / or external judges.
2. The judging panel will assess and determine the winning criteria. The results and the winners will be announced on the website.
3. The decision of BSTDC’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
4. BSTDC reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. The details maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
5. The names of the winning participants shall be available on BSTDC website. The winners shall also be informed over the email as well.
6. BSTDC will call upon the winning participant at their own expenses in a ceremony to be organized to be felicitated.
7. To discourage non-serious entries a nominal fee of Rs. 100/- per entrant shall be payable. Each entrant can send up to three photographs pertaining to one category only.
8. An entrant needs to pay the amount Rs. 100/- online by clicking on the above given link.
Terms & Conditions
1. Upon a satisfactory receipt of the entries by the participants, the winner will be announced online and an E-mail/appropriate communication from our page will be sent to that respective winner.
2. The decision on the awarding of the winner, by BSTDC, will be final and binding and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
3. The winner has to come and collect the prize as per the schedule given.
4. All disputes will be addressed under Patna Jurisdiction.
5. BSTDC has the full authority over the contest and can withdraw it without any prior notice.
6. Photos must meet the following requirements: JPG or JPEG file format. Ideally, the photo dimensions should be 1440×560 pixels but the same may vary. Image size should be between 2-3 MB.
7. Photographs should not have been previously published in any print and / or digital media.
8. All participants must be above 18 years of age.
9. The categories / number of prizes may change at the sole discretion of the jury/BSTDC.