Organisation : SAB TV
Contest Name : Beechwale Jugaad Contest 2018
Applicable For : Indian citizens, residing in India
Hashtag : #BeechwaleJugaad
Contest Duration : 21st September, 2018 – 3rd October, 2018
Website : https://www.sabtv.com/en_in/tnc/beechwale_jugaad_contest__tcs/1495
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Sony SAB Beechwale Jugaad Contest
Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited is conducting a “Beechwale Jugaad” activity on SAB TV from 21st September, 2018 to 3rd October, 2018.
Related : Zee TV Rishtey Awards ZRA 2018 Voting : www.contest.net.in/37066.html
Who Can Participate?
The Activity is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries are not eligible to participate. The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen (18) years to participate in the Activity as on the date of the Activity.
Day/s of the Activity : 21st September, 2018 – 3rd October, 2018
Start and End Timing of the Activity : 5 PM (21st Sept) – 9 PM (3rd Oct)
Platform on which Activity shall be available :
Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page of the Channel
How To Participate?
** The 1 Activity will be conducted on the Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and Twitter page of the Channel.
** The audience will be presented with a scenario and will be asked to come up with a typical middleclass jugaad or solution for the situation. There will be a total of 5 such posts and one winner per post
** Participants will submit their entries in the comments section using the #BeechwaleJugaad
5 lucky winners will be given Samsung Smart phones.
1) 1) All the answers for the questions will be collected from the entries received by MSMSPN.
2) The winner will be chosen on the following :
Criteria 1 : The jugaad/solution will have to be an innovative and unique
Criteria 2 : Participants will have to use #BeechwaleJugaad
3) 5 winners will be selected from Facebook (3 winners) and Twitter (1 winner) and Instagram (1 Winner ) will be selected by SPN.
4) SPN shall declare the winners by a post on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
5) The Winners has to be a resident of INDIA.
6) SPN shall not entertain any mail or query questioning or otherwise asking for the definitive process for choosing the Winners and the Participants by participating in the Activity shall be bound by these T&Cs and Basic T&Cs.
1. The Winners shall be declared at the end of the Contest Term on the SABTV’s Social Media Pages. The Winners need to revert with the required details and formalities
2. Within twenty four (24) hours after contacting them. Any responses received after this deadline shall be considered void and the Winner shall stand disqualified for which SPN shall not be liable in any manner, way or form.