|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Goal Institute
Contest Name : Goal Talent Search Examination 2020
Applicable For : Students studying in Classes 7th, 8th, 9th 10th.
Contest Last Date : 22.11.2019
Website : http://goalinstitute.org/
GTSE Goal Talent Search Exam
GOAL Talent Search Exam popularly known as GTSE among the students is uniquely esigned program to provide the students their very first experience towards competition.
Related / Similar Contest : GOAL GTSE Pre Exam Answer Key
Organized by GOAL Institute the program provides a national platform for student to Enrol, Examine and Excel.
All students of Class 7th 8th, 9th & 10th studying in recognized Schools.
Rs. 200/- only
There will be two stage selection process
Stage – I : Selection will be done through a written exam.
Stage – II : Students who qualify stage – I will be eligible to appear for stage – II.
Exam Venue : At your Town / School
Exam Medium: English & Hindi
|7th and 8th||50||30||20||100||02 hr|
|9th and 10th||20||20||20||20||20||100||02 hr|
Awards & Scholarship
For Class VIIth:
Physics : Heat, Motion and Measurement of Distances, Light, Shadows and Reflection, Electricity and Circuits, Fun with Magnets
Chemistry : Acids, Bases and Salts, Physical and Chemical Changes
Biology : Body Movements, The living organisms and their surroundings, Nutrition in plants, Nutrition in animals, Weather Climate and adaptations of animals to climate, Respiration in organisms, Transportation in animals and plants, Reproduction in plants
Math : Integers, Fractions and decimals, Data handling, Simple equations, Lines and angles, The triangle and its properties, Congruence of triangles, Comparing quantities, Rational numbers, Practical geometry, Perimeter and area, Algebraic expressions, Exponents and powers, Symmetry, Visualising solid shapes
For Class VIIIth :
Physics : Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Sound, Friction, Light, Chemical Effects of Current
Chemistry : Acids bases and Salts, Physical and Chemical Changes, Materials – Metals and Non Metals.
Biology : Nutrition in Plants, Nutrition in Animals, Respiration in Organisms, Reproduction in Plants, Micro-organism, Friends and Foe, Cell-Structure and Functions, Reproduction in Animals, Pollution of Air and Water
Math : Integers, Lines and Angles, The triangle and its properties, Perimeter and Area, Rational Numbers, Linear Equations in one Variables, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Data Handling, Squirrel and Square roots, Cubes and Cable Roots, Comparing Quantities, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Visualising Solid Shapes, Mensuration, Exponents and Powers, Factorisation.
For Class IXth :
Physics : Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Sound Friction, Light, Chemical Effects of Current
Chemistry : Matter in Our Surroundings, Is Matter Around us Pure, Atoms & Molecules, Structure of the Atoms, Materials – Metals and Non Metals
Biology : The Fundamental Unit of Life, tissues, Diversity in Living Organisms, Why do we Fall Ill, Reproduction in Plants and Animals, Pollution of Air and Water
Math : Number System, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Surfaces Areas and Volumes, Probability
For Class Xth :
Physics : Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Work and Energy, Sound, Light Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
Chemistry : Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atoms, Chemical Reactions and Equation, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Periodic Classification of Elements
Biology : Life Processes, Control and Coordination, How do Organisms Reproduce, Heredity and Evolution, Tissue, Why do we fall III
Math : Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, some Applications of Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions, Areas Related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics Probability
1. Last date of receiving of duly filled form at authorised book store or by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest GOAL Centre or Online Application is 15th November 2018.
2. On the exam day it is compulsory for all the students to carry anyone : School Id Card/Coaching I-Card/Copy of School Page on which photo and details are mentioned/Photo ID card issued by any exam or Olympiad conducted by government body/Adhar Card.
3. The test will be a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based paper, which will be conducted on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
4. The result of successful candidates will be displayed on our website: www.gtse.in
5. Rewards and scholarships will be provided to qualified students only after compulsory verification process.
6. To be eligible for rewards, it is mandatory for all the qualified students to join our special DLP Course before receiving the award.
7. Once the special DLP Enrolment is done, it will not be cancelled in any case. The students will have to fill separate enrolment form for special DLP.
8. No fee will be charged for special DLP Course. It will be 100% free.
7. In Case of ties of marks obtained in GTSE the priority of rank will be decided through the following process :
i) Student having higher marks in Science (Bio/Math, Chem, Phy)
ii) Student having higher marks in Mathematics.
iii) Students having minimum number of incorrect answers.
iv) Student having higher marks in Mental Ability.