Organisation : Department of Posts (India Post)
Contest Name : Ahimsa Parmo Dharma Republic Day Stamp Design Competition 2019
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Contest Deadline : 15-12-2018
Website : https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
India Post Stamp Design Competition
Stamp Design Competition is organised by India Post on the theme Ahimsa Parmo Dharma.
Related : MyGov UPSC Logo Design Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/38374.html
Who Can Participate?
Any citizen of India of all age gatherings can take part in this challenge.
Stamp design competition on theme “Ahimsa Parmo Dharma”
Two Categories for submitting entries:
(I) below 18 years
(II) above 18 years
Prizes for each category
1st Prize Rs.25000/-
2nd Prize Rs.15000/-
3rd Prize Rs.10000/-
5 Consolation Prizes Rs.2000/- each
Selected drawings / paintings will be used to design Postage Stamp and related Philatelic Material
Terms and Conditions
1. Passages are welcomed for “Republic Day 2019 – Stamp Design Competition”. The subject of the opposition is “Ahimsa Parmo Dharma”.
2. The plan could be in ink, water shading, oil shading or some other medium (Computer printed/printout won’t be permitted).
3. Members are allowed to utilize drawing paper, workmanship paper or some other kind of white paper of A4 measure.
4. The accompanying specifics must be composed neatly on the turn around of the passages.
1. Name of the member
3. Sexual orientation
5. Full and finish private location with Pin Code
6. Telephone/Mobile Number
7. Email ID (if accessible)
5. An endeavor expressing that ‘The craftsmanship submitted is unique and no copyright issues are included’ ought to be sent alongside section.
6. The plan ought to be sent through “Speed Post” just, in A4 estimate envelope. The members should specify “Republic Day 2019 – Stamp Design Competition” on the envelope in which the illustration ins sent.
7. The prize winning structures will be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material.
8. The opposition will be open from 10.11.2018 to 15.12.2018. The passages should reach on following location by 15.12.2018. The sections got after last date of receipt won’t be engaged.
Last date for receipt of drawings / paintings 15-12-2018