Organisation : Asianet Communications Private Limited
Contest Name : Star Suvarna Mounaraaga Campaign 2018
Applicable For : Indian citizens who are parents of a girl child
Contest Deadline : December 14, 2018
Website : https://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/#mcfb
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Star Suvarna Mounaraaga Campaign
Asianet Communications Private Limited has launched Mounaraaga Campaign in association with CRY.
Related : Star Plus Dance+4 Wild Card Performance Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/38377.html
(a) The Campaign is open only to persons who are the citizens of India , of 18 years of age and above and who are parents of a girl child .
(b) The Participant must have a valid and existing Facebook account during the Campaign Period (as defined below).
(a) The Campaign shall start on November 30, 2018 at 06.00 PM IST and end on December 14, 2018 at 11.59 PM IST which may be extended at the discretion of ACPL without any intimation to you (“Campaign Period ”) . You are bound to check the same from time to time .
How To Participate?
To participate in the Campaign, all persons interested in participating and /or Participants shall be mandatorily required to do the following during the Period :
1) Log in to his/her personal Facebook profile/ page using his/her Facebook account/credentials
2) Upload a picture with his/her daughter on his / her facebook page (“Photo”) using the pre created Hash Tag, #LetHerLive and tagging @Starsuvarna (“Hashtag”)
For the purpose of participating in this Campaign, it is mandatory that the interested Participant (s) mandatorily have a valid Facebook account and must be Citizen of India during the Period of the Campaign.
It is further clarified that for the purpose of participating and supporting the Campaign it is mandatory to during the Period on his / her facebook page / profile on the Platform post and upload Photo and affixing the Hashtag on the Platform on the manner as more particularly stated therein .
Logging onto the Platform in the manner as stated hereinabove , mandatorily having a valid Facebook account during the Period, uploading the Photo with the Hashtag in the manner as prescribed herein on the Platform hisshall be considered as a complete and valid entry (“Entry”).
For the avoidance of doubt, if the Participant(s) uploads the Photo without the Hashtag or without pre-decided hashtag, which is not original , which is repetition or if the Participant does not have a valid facebook account then his/her Entry shall be considered incomplete.
The Participant (s) agrees and acknowledges that by submitting the Entry and /or Post, the Participant(s) is representing that the Entry(s) and /or Post or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
1. The Participant(s) interested in participating in the Campaign must be above the age of 18 years, must be citizen of India and have a valid Facebook Account .
2. ACPL reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw the Campaign without giving prior notice.
3. Non-conformance by the Participant(s) to any and all the Terms and Conditions herein or as set by ACPL from time to time will make such Participant’s Post null and void.
4. ACPL reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from participating in the Campaign if his/her conduct is found to not be in concurrence with the Terms and Conditions set out herein or as may be revised by ACPL from time to time.
5. By participating it is deemed that the Participant(s) have read, understood, accepted and agree to abide with all the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
6. In the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of the Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions the decision of ACPL shall be final in this regard.
7. The Participants shall not have any right to challenge or question the ACPL’s decision with regard to Campaign and monetary donation in support of the campaign through CRY