Organisation : Realme
Contest Name : Realme Design Contest 2018
Applicable For : Indians
Contest Last Date : 21st December 2018
Website : https://event.realme.com/in/designcontest/index.html
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Realme Design Contest
Entries are invited for Realme Design Contest. Join Realme “Proud to be young” Design Contest now and win big!
Related : Samsung Galaxy Note9 1TB Challenge Contest 2018 : www.contest.net.in/38474.html
How To Enter?
Steps To Win,
1. Fill in the application form with relevant details.
2. Download both wallpaper & back cover templates from the Template tab.
3. Under the Entries tab, upload your designs in the suggested format.
4. Winners will be informed about their awards via e-mail and further steps to be taken will be shared.
Entries should be uploaded in the specified formats and the jpg/png size should be between 300KB to 5M.Entries other than these formats will not be entertained.
Upload the entries for wallpaper and back covers in the following sizes:
Format: jpg/png in RGB mode
For Back Cover:
Format: jpg/png in CMYK mode
Realme U1 mobile screen will be the main visual design and the rest of the background will be the connecting elements. Full screen design is bigger than the mobile screen (wallpaper design). For reference, have a look at the ART GALLERY scroller.
While the mobile phone cannot be changed, hand gesture can be freely designed to match the picture. The position of the logo cannot be changed in the full screen design, but the participant has the liberty of incorporating the customized logo in the wallpaper.
Download Templates :
1. Participants must abide by the rules and regulations of the contest at all times. Any kind of violation of the rules will lead to the cancellation/rejection of the work submitted by the participant
2. The organiser will have the sole discretion in case of any discrepancies arising whatsoever.
3. Designs/work submitted by the participant should be his own work and should not be copied from any online/offline platform.
4. By above covenants, Company has the right to redesign, produce, sell, display and publish the corresponding design.
5. The participant cannot transfer their entry to a third party and will not participate in other similar competitions.
6. The entry will be considered complete when both – the wallpaper & back cover – designs are submitted.
7. Submission of only one design out of the two will not be accepted. One participant can upload a maximum of 1 design under the same username.
8. The designs in the Art Gallery Section are just for reference purposes, to give you an idea of the kind of designs one can prepare.
9. Each participant is strictly prohibited to use, copy, imitate the artwork, wordmark, design, logo, brand name of any third party whether connected with this campaign or not.
10. Material should not have any direct or indirect religious references or use of any religious element.
11. Participants are requested to keep track of the submission date and result announcements.
12. Since the amount of entries may be large, we suggest you plan your submission timely to avoid any last minute issues or upload failures.
** Xiang Hai – Chief ID Director of Realme Global
** Eddie Opara – Partner/Chief Designer, Pentagram USA
** Radhika Mithal – Design Director of Realme India
** Brand – Based on our brand slogan an theme-‘Proud To be Young’
** Design – Visually appealing & beautifully crafted
** Idea – Shall have a story & a creative connect to it
1. Winners will be notified about the award via mail.
2. Winners need to acknowledge this mail within 3 days by sending their confirmation and verifying their contact details. If the confirmation is not received within the stipulated period of time, the organisers will cancel the name of the winner and announce another one.
3. The winners are advised to regularly check their mail box & its spam folder on the day of the result announcement to avoid missing the mail.
4. The award money is exclusive of taxes and the awardee will have to pay the applicable taxes such as Income Tax and/ or GST when encashing the amount.
5. A person can win a maximum of one prize of all categories combined except the Creator Awards, though dual entries can be made by the participant.
6. Winner of the Campaign shall sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement with Company.
The selected Creator Entries will be announced on Realme social media platforms from Dec.10th.
If you have any doubts during the contest, please send your queries to RealmeDigital@realme.com.