Organisation : Maharashtra Directorate of Textiles
Contest Name : Logo Contest 2019
Applicable For : All citizens of India
Contest Last Date : January 20th, 2019
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/logo-contest-directorate-textiles-government-maharashtra/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
DIRTEXMAH Logo Contest
Directorate of textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur appeals the citizen to participate in the competition in large number.
Related / Similar Post :
MyGov Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Quiz Contest 2020
Directorate of textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur-440001, is established in the year 1971. The Directorate is a entity of Co-operative, Marketing & Textiles Department of The Government of Maharashtra, It works for cooperative textile industry.
The contest is open to all citizens of India only.
How To Participate?
All the contestants have to submit the entries through MyGov platform Entries received through any other medium will not be considered for the competition.
** The Logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
** Entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk reconstructed, forged or tampered with will be summarily rejected.
** The MyGov profile of the applicant should be accurate and updated for further communication.
** This includes the participant’s name, photo, e-mail ID, mobile number. Entries of participants who fail to furnish complete profile may be rejected number.
** Entries of participants who fail to furnish complete profile may be rejected.
** The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur has the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria.
** However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform.
** It would be the responsibility of the participants/applicants to keep themselves informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this contest.
** Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will have the right to use the prize winning Logo, whichever way it may consider suitable, including using it with or without a logo.
** The winner will not exercise any right over his/her Logo and shall not use it in any way.
1. The winning entry will be awarded with prize of Rs. 10,000/-
2. Necessary tax deduction will be made as per the prevailing taxation rules from the prize money.
3. The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will give the award money either online or through cheque only in the name of the participant/applicant.
4. In case of the selection of the logo for an award, it will be given to the participant/applicant only.
1. All the entries fulfilling the terms and conditions would be assessed for award by a Selection Committee constituted by Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and audio-visual impact.
3. The result of the competition will be uploaded on MyGov platform only
4. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
5. The disqualified or unrewarded entries shall not be used by the Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur for any purpose and shall have no intellectual right over the same.
Last date for submission of entries is 20.01.2019, 5:00 p.m.
For any queries please mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org