Organisation : Maharashtra Directorate of Textiles (DIRTEXMAH)
Contest Name : Tagline Contest 2019
Applicable For : All citizens of India
Contest Last Date : January 20th, 2019
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/tagline-contest-directorate-textiles-government-maharashtra/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
MyGov DIRTEXMAH Tagline Contest
Directorate of textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur appeals the citizen to participate in the competition in large number.
Related : MyGov DIRTEXMAH Logo Contest 2019 : www.contest.net.in/38960.html
The contest is open to all citizens of India only.
How To Participate?
All the contestants have to submit the entries through MyGov platform Entries received through any other medium will not be considered for the competition.
** The Tagline must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content
** Any participant can send maximum three entries but each must be sent separately.
** The Tagline must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
** Plagiarism would not be allowed. Anyone found infringing on other’s copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
** Directorate does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participant.
** Entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk reconstructed, forged or tampered with will be summarily rejected.
** The MyGov profile of the applicant should be accurate and updated for further communication.
** This includes the participant’s name, photo, e-mail ID, mobile number. Entries of participants who fail to furnish complete profile may be rejected.
1. The participants must bear in mind that the competition is being organized to enable the Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur to bear a unique identity, which should be helpful in leaving an impact in the masses.
2. The Tagline should be a very appealing and message giving.
3. The Tagline should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
4. Participants should upload the tagline in Marathi and English only and submit the same to the MyGov platform only.
5. The length of the tagline should be as:
** Marathi tagline – Min 8 words Max. 15 words
** English tagline – Min 10 words max 25 words.
6. Participants should not imprint or watermark tagline design.
7. A small description (100 words) should be provided to explain the concept.
8. Tagline should be designed in PDF/DOC/JPEG format with high resolution.
1. The winning entry will be awarded with prize of Rs. 5,000/-
2. Necessary tax deduction will be made as per the prevailing taxation rules from the prize money.
3. The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will give the award money either online or through cheque only in the name of the participant/applicant.
1. All the entries fulfilling the terms and conditions would be assessed for award by a Selection Committee constituted by Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and audio-visual impact.
3. The result of the competition will be uploaded on MyGov platform only
Last date for the submission of entries is 20.01.2019, 5:00 p.m.
For any queries please mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)