Organisation : Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA)
Contest Name : Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani Short Film Contest 2019
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Contest Last Date : February 16th,2019
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/cycle-ki-kahani-aapki-zubaani-short-film-contest/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
PCRA Short Film Contest
On the occasion of Saksham 2019, Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, has initiated to organize a Short Film Contest through MyGov.
Related : Casttree & SRM Short Film Festival & Event 2019 : www.contest.net.in/38891.html
A Short Film Contest invites All Indian Citizens to make Short (maximum 3 minute) Films based on the Benefits of Cycling, Fuel Conservation and Environment Protection relating it to today and the future of India.
The objective of the competition is to make the General Public aware of the relevance of fuel conservation, which will help protect the environment for the future generations to come as well as to focus on various benefits of cycling to the environment and the people.
“Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani”
How To Participate?
All entries for the Contest must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section of www.mygov.in.
Register/ Login Here :
Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
1. The Short Film is open only for Indian Citizens
2. Submission of the Short Film will start from 16th January 2019.
3. The duration of the Short Film should be maximum 3 minutes.
4. The Short Film can be made in any of the 22 Official Indian Languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi or English.
5. The winning entries will be announced on a later date on MyGov.
6. The Panel of Jury, who will evaluate the contest, will be Experts on Environment Protection & Fuel Conservation and Film Making.
7. The last date of Submission will be 15th February 2019.
The Top successful entries will be awarded by/with Cash Prizes.
** First Prize – Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000/-
** Second Prize – Cash Prize of Rs. 30,000/-
** Third Prize – Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/-
** 5 Consolation prizes- Cash Prize of Rs.10,000/- each
1. The Panel of Jury will assess all the qualified entries received for award.
2. Entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, merit and visual impact and how well they communicate and promote Fuel Conservation, Environment Protection and Benefit of Cycling
3. The decision of the Panel of Jury will be final and binding on all the Contestants and no clarifications will be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
4. PCRA will have all intellectual rights over the winning entries for usage in a way felt appropriate by it. Winning participant will have no right or claim on the submitted entries once the winners are declared.
5. In case of any dispute arising out of the Contest/its entries/ winners, PCRA decision will be final and no Correspondence will be entertained.
** The Selected entries will be uploaded on MyGov. Date will be informed separately.
** The Panel of Jury, who evaluate the Contest will be Experts on Environment Protection, Fuel Conservation and Film Making.
** The results of the Contest will be declared on MyGov portal.
For any contest-related query, write to:
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA)
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
10, Sanrakshan Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi – 110066
Phone: 011 24369462