|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : RTSE Foundation, Maharashtra
Exam Name : RTSE 2019 Rationalist Talent Search Examination
Service Name : Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
Date of Examination : 10th February 2019
Website : http://rtsexam.com/
RTSE Rationalist Talent Search Exam
RTSE is the BIGGEST talent search exam conducted all over the state of the Maharashtra. It is conducted for standard 2nd to 9th every year.
Related/ Similar Contest : RTSE 2019 Answer Key
This academic year the exam will be conducted on Sunday 10th Feb 2019.
RTSE Hall Ticket
To download RTSE hall ticket, Just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Step-1 : Go to the link http://hallticket.rtsexam.com/
Step-2 : Enter student full name in the space provided.
Step-3 : Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
RTSE Exam Details
Date of Examination:
Final exam will be conducted on 10th Feb 2019. Completely filled application forms attached herewith are to be submitted along with above mentioned fees before 31 August 2018. This academic year the exam will be conducted on Sunday 10th February 2019.
Medium Of Examination:
English or Marathi or Semi-English
Nature Of Examination:
Entire paper will be of objective type. Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives. Negative marking will not be applied for any wrong answer. Duration of exam will be1.40 hrs. i.e. 100 min. Section contains 65 , 20 & 15 questions on Academic Syllabus 65 ,20 logical intelligence and 15 Question General Awareness. Each question will carry 2 mark.
Books & Syllabus:
Prescribed Academic text book of State Board & CBSE
Merit Ranking Criteria:
Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the Exam Will Conduct For these Student Again.
RTSE Exam Instructions
Please note following points:
1. You will not be allowed to enter into the test centre without this Admit card with photograph affixed on it.
2. You are requested to appear for the written test at the centre on the date and time specified above.
3. You should reach the test centre on or before the reporting time mentioned above. Late comers (Candidates reporting after 11:00 am) will not be permitted to appear for the test.
4. The question booklet will be bilingual (English and Marathi). Each objective question is followed by four responses serialled A to D. Your task is to choose only one correct /best response and mark your response with blue or black ball point pen (not with the gel pen) in the OMR Answer sheet and not in the question booklet.
You must check that question booklet has 100 (One Hundred) questions with multiple choice answers. if any discrepancy is found, immediately report to the room invigilator for change of booklet.
5. Completely darken the CIRCLE so that the alphabet inside the CIRCLE is not visible. Any other method of marking answers as shown are wrong
6. Mark answer only in the space provided. Darken ONLY ONE CIRCLE for answer against each question. If you darken more than one circle against any question or any stray mark is found on more than one circle , your answer for that question will not be evaluated .
7. Strictly follow the instruction given by centre supervisor / Room invigilator and those given on the Question Booklet.
8. DO NOT fold or wrinkle the OMR Answer sheet. Rough work MUST NOT be done on the OMR Answer sheet. Use your question booklet for this purpose.
9. You have to put your signature on admit card and OMR Answer sheet in presence of room invigilator and ensure that the room invigilator also puts his /her signature on your Admit card and Answer sheet in the space provided.
10. Request for change of the test centre / test date and address of correspondence will not be entertained under any circumstances.
11. Do not bring mobile phones / scanning devices / any electronic gadget/ papers/notes /books /correction fluid, calculator, eraser, paan gutka, cigrette and eatable to the test centre; Please note that, no arrangements for storing these items will be made at the centre as these items are banned inside the centre.
12. Any candidate found using unfair means will be debarred from the written Test.
13. Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the Examination hall once the question papers have been distributed, till the end of the test.
14. The answer keys will be published on the website www.rtsexam.com
15. OMR answer sheet will be collected by the invigilator after the test and the candidate may carry question booklet with them.
16. Mobile phones are not permitted at the test center.
17. For every correct answer two mark will be awarded. There will be no negative marking for this test.
18. No mark will be awarded or deducted for not attempting question. All questions are compulsory.
For the re checking of your OMR apply within 10 days after the date declaration of RTSE result. Please follow the procedure mentioned on our website www.rtsexam.com for this process.no excuse will be considered by rtse foundation without that.