Organisation : Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd (FLIP)
Contest Name : FLIP Graduate National Challenge 2019
Applicable For : College Students
Contest Last Date : 21st February 2019
Website : https://www.learnwithflip.com/graduate-challenge-2019/index.php
FLIP Graduate National Challenge
The FLIP Graduate National Challenge is India’s hottest finance contest for graduates, aspiring to a career in Equity Research or Investment Banking.
Related : ISTE Manit Chimera-X Multicity Quizzing Competition 2019 : www.contest.net.in/39136.html
Participating students compete on a national level, for the highest scores, in select FLIP-NCFM Certifications – to earn recruiter recommended certifications, win national rankings, cash prizes and much more. This is an unbeatable opportunity for graduates to kick start their career in finance!
1. FLIP-NCFM Equity Research
2. FLIP-NCFM Investment Banking Operations – International
This contest is for current students of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of any Graduation stream, from any Institute/University/Deemed University/Private University.
1. Any person who doesn’t meet this criterion is not eligible for the contest i.e. National Rankings & Cash Prizes.
2. Also, if a participant has already enrolled in any of the applicable courses before 22nd Jan 2019, then he/she will not be eligible to participate in the Challenge for that course.
3. However, he/she can still participate in the other applicable course.
4. The contest is based on a certification exam that a participant needs to take only from 1st Feb to 11th Mar 2019.
How To Participate?
1. To participate in the contest, a student needs to enroll on our website www.learnwithflip.com, by paying a fee as applicable, depending on the course/s of their choice.
2. The student can enroll for both courses.
3. Once he/she makes the payment he/she will be given access to the relevant online training program.
4. This training will be accessible from anywhere, 24 hours a day, for a period of 90 days from the time the participant first accesses the course.
5. The participant needs to write the exam within the specified period 1st Feb to 11th Mar 2019 in first attempt, to be eligible for the FGNC prizes.
6. At the end of the contest, FLIP will declare the ALL India Ranking in each course, for all the Certified Candidates.
Following are the enrolment fees, excluding any taxes for The FLIP Graduate National Challenge 2019:
Exam Dates & Booking
1. Enrollment for The FLIP Graduate National Challenge will start from 22nd Jan and continue till 21st Feb 2019.
2. Participants must write the examination between 1st Feb and 11th Mar 2019 to be considered for the competition.
3. All the certification examinations will be conducted online, at NCFM test centers pan India.
1. As mentioned in the above section, all the certification tests will be held online at NCFM Test centers.
2. The candidate must follow the given process for the certification exam:
** The candidate must create his/her NCFM Login id by visiting the NCFM Website.
** Once the id is created the candidate must log into his/her FLIP portal and furnish the necessary details in the form provided.
** The details should match the details provided to create the NCFM ID.
** The candidate will be asked for three preferences for writing the exam. If the 1st preference is not available, your 2nd and subsequently 3rd preference will be considered.
** In case of duplicate submissions/entries; only the earliest entry will be considered.
** Once the form has been filled and submitted, the candidate cannot change his/her exam date.
** The candidate must fill this form within 3 days from the date of product purchase. Example, if a user has purchased the program on 25th Jan s/he needs to create NCFM ID & fill the form by 28th Jan.
Only after filling the form, will the candidate be able to access the training program.
3. The candidate will receive a confirmation of his/her booking within 5 working days from the date of submission of the form.
Results will be announced on 19th Mar 2019 on the website www.learnwithflip.com
The final scores will be displayed to the candidates once they submit their exam at NCFM test centers. They can download the certificate after 5 working days from their NCFM Portal.
1. Only the Top Three participants from the final list in each course are eligible for the cash prize, provided they fulfill all the other eligibility conditions stipulated by FLIP.
2. Cash Prize will be awarded only if there are 15 or above participants who clear the final certification exam in each subject.
3. The cash prizes for top 3 in each certification are:
a. 1st position – INR 20,000
b. 2nd position- INR 10,000
c. 3rd position – INR 5,000
Cash prizes will be paid via a/c payee cheque or through online transfer only.