Organization : Geo-Genius
Olympiad Name : Project Work Competition 2019
Applicable For : Students studying in Class 2 to 10
Registration Deadline : 31st October, 2019
Project Deadline : 31st December 2019
Website : https://www.geogeniusindia.com/index.php
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Geo-Genius Project Work Competition
Geo-Genius is organizing a Project Work Competition 2019.
Related : Geo-Genius Geography Olympiad 2019-20 : www.contest.net.in/39233.html
Topic : Exploring India
Students studying in Class 2 to 10 in any school within India in any State/National or International Board curriculum. Project submission should be in English language only.
Handwritten project (Golden embossing) Print your Name, Class, School, Your City/State and Year on the cover page. Please note that we are looking at good quality content than creative decorations.
** Minimum 1 and Maximum 4 page details each for All States and Union territories in India.
** Add an Outline map for every State / U.T. and mark Major cities & tourist places, State Capital, airports and sea ports, rivers lakes and other water bodies, Mountain peaks, Hill stations points, Forests, beaches, any other important places/sites/monuments.
** The project should not exceed beyond 140 pages (insert page numbers at the bottom of every page including the outline map page).
** Please also mention details of specific references used at various places for the project.
** Please add the Introduction Page and Index Page with page numbers for all States/Union Territories.
For every State/U.T. students are expected cover the below details :
1. Outline map marked with details mentioned in project scope above.
2. Brief Introduction – History/Geography/Culture of the state/U.T.
3. Important Airports, Sea Ports, Railway stations in the state/U.T.
4. Best time to visit the state and Why. Give weather details during this period along with important activities/sites that tourists would normally cover. Mention whether the State/U.T. is famous for Adventure tourism, Wildlife tourism, Medical tourism, Pilgrimage, Eco tourism, Heritage or Cultural tourism.
5. State/ U.T. – Animal, Bird, Fruit, Tree, Sport, Flower
6. Festivals & Fairs, Costumes, Cuisines, Shopping info of the state/U.T.
7. Famous Destinations/Cities in the state/U.T.
8. Adventure & Sports in the state/U.T.
9. Beaches in the state/U.T.
10. Caves and Forts in the state/U.T.
11. Heritage sites & palaces in the state/U.T.
12. Forest & Wildlife in the state/U.T.
13. Rivers, Lake, water bodies, Hot water springs in the state/U.T.
14. Museums in the state/U.T.
15. Religious & Spiritual places in the state/U.T.
16. Hill stations in the state/U.T.
17. Important news, current affairs & geographical events in the state/U.T.
18. Any other important information not covered in above points pertaining to the state/U.T.
Registration Fees Rs. 500 per student.
How To Apply?
** For registrations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please send your form along with DD of Rs. 500 payable in favour of “Geo Genius”, payable at Mumbai.
Registration Form :
C/o Mrs. Priyanka Vishal Bagaria
Shop No 1, Anand Shopping Center,
Gaushala Lane, Near Diamond Market,
Malad (East), Mumbai – 400097.
Tel: 9967319624 / 8446590294
Rewards & Recognition
Personalized memento cum Certificate of Excellence will be rewarded to all Approved projects. We will reserve few seats for the project winners in our 2019-20 National Finals competition for these students.
** Last Date for Registration is 31st October 2019
** Please submit your project before 31st December 2019