|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Star Asianet Middle East FZ LLC
Contest Name : Star Asianet Wonder Kid Audition 2019
Applicable For : Kids between 5 and 14 years, Residents of UAE
Contest Last Date : 31st March, 2019
Website : https://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/#sawka
Star Asianet Wonder Kid Audition
Star Asianet Wonder Kid Audition is hosted by Star India Private Limited for participants residing in the UAE.
Related : Star Asianet Middle East Dove Fresh Face Hunt Contest 2019 UAE : www.contest.net.in/39648.html
The Contest shall commence on 13th Mar, 2019 at 12:00 AM UAE and shall conclude on 31st March, 2019 at 11.59 pm UAE.
To participate in the Contest the Participant must comply with the below,
1. The Participant must be kids with different talents/resident of the Territory and between Five (5)-Fourteen (14) years of age at the start date of the Contest Period.
2. The Participant should not have criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant from participating in the Contest. The Participant(s) should be legally eligible to enter into a contract.
How To Participate?
1. The participant will send in their
** Contact number To email@example.com .
2. The participants with various talents will be called in for a closed door audition,
1. Only the first Entry per Participant(s) shall be allowed and considered for the purpose of the Contest. For the sake of clarity, if a Participant(s) has/have submitted their first entry with the incorrect answer and subsequently with the correct answer, only the first Entry shall the considered for the Contest, the subsequent Entry shall be considered null and void.
2. An Entry will be deemed valid only on completion of the full details requested along with the answer to the question.
3. Any details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by STAR.
4. Participant(s) must enter the Contest on his/her own behalf and Entry(ies) by proxies will not be accepted.
5. The Entries received before the commencement or after the expiration of the Contest Period shall be void. Any incomplete and/or illegible entries will result in disqualification from entry into the Contest and the receipt of any prize.
STAR shall within Two days after the expiry of the Contest Period shortlist 1 winner randomly who has performed the talents better.
The Winner will be contacted on the phone number through which the Entry was submitted. The communication to the Winner would be done within thirty (30) days from the end of the Contest Period.
1. STAR shall not be responsible if the Winner is not available at the email id provided by them and as a result of which the Winner loses his/her chance to receive the prize.
2. In the event that STAR is of the opinion none of the Entries are eligible to be selected as a Winner, then STAR may exercise its discretion not to select any winning Entry.
3. STAR shall make only one (1) attempt to reach the Winner. In case they do not revert, the selection shall be invalidated and STAR shall not be liable to that Winner in any manner whatsoever.
4. The Winner shall be required to be present in such location as required by the Company to participate in the main event.
5. STAR shall not be responsible for payment towards alcohol, cigarette, laundry, telephone etc consumed by the Winner.
6. If the selected Winner is unable to or does not participate in the show for any reason whatsoever, they shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the Contest