|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Software Technology Parks of India STPI
Contest Name : Logo Designing Contest For AIC Stpinext Initiatives 2019
Applicable For : Residents of India
Contest Last Date : 31st March, 2019
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/logo-designing-contest-aic-stpinext-initiatives/
STPI Logo Designing Contest
STPI intends to create a ‘logo’ for its Company “AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES” reflecting its role, functions & objectives which can be easily understood by the industry and public at large.
Related : Archasm Berlin Bohemian Hostel Architecture Competition 2019 : www.contest.net.in/39671.html
The logo shall endeavor to communicate the ethos and excellence of the body in discharging its function. Further details in respect of the organization may be seen in the relevant links at the website https://www.stpi.in/
How To Enter?
1. The last date for accepting entries is 31st March 2019 at 05:00 PM
2. Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
3. All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
4. An entry could be made by an Indian citizen or a team project.
5. Each participant / team can submit only One entry. The participation in the contest shall be free of cost.
1. Logo should be submitted in PNG or PDF format only.
2. Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
3. The logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter / Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
4. The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted
5. All fonts should be converted to outlines.
6. File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
7. File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%
8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self extracting formats.
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. There will be only one winner of competition.
5. Winner shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
6. The Designer of the finally selected logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousands only) and would be required to give copyright of the design to STPI.
The Designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousands only) and would be required to give complete ownership rights of the design to AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
The result of the competition will also be uploaded on the website of the STPI, i.e. https://www.stpi.in
** Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing upon others’ copyright would be disqualified from the contest.
** The participant should make sure that his / her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication.
** This includes details such as name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
** STPI or MyGov takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
** The winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his / her name on the MyGov blog page.
For any queries, write to:
Software Technology Parks of India
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Government of India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)