Organisation : Central Board of Secondary Education
Contest Name : CBSE Expression Series On Water Conservation 2019
Applicable For : CBSE Students
Last Date : 18th December 2019
Website : http://cbseacademic.nic.in/
CBSE Expression Series
Under CBSE Affiliation Bye-Laws 2018, schools have been intimated about the need for educating students on Environment and Water Conservation. To create more awareness on this crucial issue, CBSE Expression Series on Water Conservation is being organized.
Related / Similar Contest : CBSE Expression Series 2020-21 On Covid-19
Topics & Medium
The details of the conduct of Expression Series are as follows:
The Paragraph/ Story/ Essay/ Article can be submitted in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
Conducting Expression Series
Conduct of Expression Series at the School Level:
1. Schools shall themselves conduct the Expression Series on the above topics from 12th to 18th December 2019. Information of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
2. For entries, i.e. Story/ Article/ Essay/ Paragraph/ Painting/ Poem, participants may use the sheet given an annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
3. Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries by 18th December 2019 and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
Submission of the Shortlisted Entry by Schools to CBSE:
1. Schools can submit the entries from 18th to 24st December 2019 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Playstore. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see annexure II.
Guidelines For Entry Submission
Expression Series Android App Usage Details
Android smart phone having operating system version 5.0 and above with internet connectivity.
1. CBSE Expression Series app may be downloaded and installed from Google Play Store. At the time of installation, please ensure that you “Accept” the permissions asked by app.
2. Tap on the “ CBSE Expression Series” icon to launch the App and follow the steps given below
Enter Affiliation No and LOC/Registration Password as Password and then tap on “SUBMIT” button.
Follow the steps given below after successful authentication
** Enter the Name of Candidate.
** Enter mobile number.
** Enter E-Mail ID.
** Enter the Roll Number generated at the school level.
** Select class category( primary/ middle/ secondary/ senior secondary).
** Select Class.
** Tap on “Take Photo” button to click the picture or select picture from media. Please ensure that the sheet contain all required details as given on annexure I.
** Tap “Upload Photo” and Upload picture on server.
** Click on ‘View Certificate’ for the online certificate generated after the successful submission of entry by school.
Step-3: View Certificate
For Viewing the online certificate, kindly enter your mobile number and roll no. and click search
** Each participant( of the best entry from school) will get an online certificate of participation at his/her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry on the App.
** 10 best entries of each category will be selected at the regional level by all CBSE regions for onward submission to CBSE. (The number may vary depending upon the quality of entries.)
** From the entries received from all CBSE regions, 3 best entries of each category will be selected at CBSE Academic unit and awarded a Certificate of Merit. (The number may vary depending upon the quality of entries.)
** The decision/ result given by the evaluation committee shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Notification/ Annexure – I :
In case of any query, kindly contact 011-23237779 during office hours.