|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Turner International India Private Limited
Competition Name : POGO TV Bheem Sangg Dabaang Competition 2019
Applicable For : Residents of India and are aged up to14 years
Competition Date : 15th December 2019
Website : https://www.pogo.tv/contestrules.html
POGO TV Bheem Dabaang Competition
This Competition is being organized and operated by Turner International India Private Limited (Turner).
Related / Similar Contest : Pogo Naye Bheem Ka Naya Contest 2020
All natural persons who are legal residents of India and are aged up to14 years (Participants) are eligible to enter the Competition for free. Employees of Turner, Turner’s associated companies, Turner’s sub-contractors, agencies or partners or others associated with this Competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
How To Participate?
A registered mobile phone number is required to enter this Competition. Participants shall ensure that they have the permission of the owner of registered mobile phone number. No refund shall be made for expenses related to the use of the mobile phone or mobile phone number connection for the purpose of participating in this Competition.
A computer and internet access are required to enter this Competition. Participant and their parents/guardians shall ensure that they have the permission of computer’s owner and internet service provider. No refund shall be made for expenses related to the use of computer and, or an internet connection for the purpose of participating in this Competition.
Participants may enter by:
a) acting in accordance with these Terms;
b) watching Turner’s television channel ‘Pogo’ (Channel) from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM during the Competition Period and answering via SMS ‘POGO’ to 58888. For illustrations purposes only, ‘What color are Chulbul’s sunglasses?” answer options A – Black or option B – a Green’ aired anytime during a commercial break.
c) submitting their entries as above along with their parent/guardian full name and email address.
No purchase of any product or payment is necessary to enter the Competition.
The Competition commences 15 December 2019 at 11:00 AM and will end on 15 December 2019 at 02:00 PM (Indian Standard Time) (Competition Period). Entries received before or after the Competition Period are void.
1. There will be one (1) prize draw throughout the Competition (Draw). Each Participant that validly submits their entry as set out above will be entered into the Draw, where the first twenty-five valid entries randomly selected from the Draw shall win the Prize
2. The Selection Criteria shall mean answering correctly the Question specified in paragraph 10 (b) above.
3. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided that each entry is separately submitted however, the Participant (s) should not use multiple mobile phone numbers or email addresses to participate in the Competition.
Prize & Requirements
1. At the end of the Competition Period, Turner will select 50 (fifty) winners from amongst the eligible entries.
Each Winner plus their 1 (one) parent will receive complimentary screening tickets for the Hindi language movie ‘Dabangg 3’, worth approximately INR 500 each (Prize) at a pre-decided venue to avail of the Prize, Winners and their guests shall have to travel to a pre-decided venue in or about (as applicable) at a pre-decided time and date to avail of the Prize, such travel (and stay if any) shall be at the sole cost of the Winner.
2. The Winners will be selected on or about 16 December 2019 onwards. If Turner is notified or is otherwise of the opinion that any element of a Participant’s entry infringes upon the rights including without limitation the intellectual property of another person/entity, the entry will be disqualified from the Competition.
Notification & Prize Delivery
1. Winners will be notified on or about 17 December 2019 onwards on the mobile phone number via which the Participant’s Competition entry was received or via the email address provided by the Participant at entry to the Competition.
2. Unsuccessful Participants will not be notified.
3. The Prizes and the Prize letter will be couriered to the Winners at the address provided by the Participant’s parent/guardian following notification by Turner of their child being a Winner of the Competition.
1. No entry shall be able to provide alternative contact information to that provided to enter the Competition for any reason.
2. If there is any dispute as to the identity of the Winners, the decision of Turner shall be final.
3. Submitting a SMS or WhatsApp entry or online entry or any other form of evidence of submitting the SMS or WhatsApp entry or online entry is not proof that a Participant’s entry has been received.