|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Viacom18 Media Private Limited
Contest Name : Colors Bigg Boss 13 VOOT Chugli Booth Contest 2019
Applicable For : Citizen of India
Last Date : Contest will end on last episode of the Program
Website : https://www.colorstv.com/bigg-boss-14/
Colors VOOT Chugli Booth Contest
“Bigg Boss 13 VOOT Chugli Booth” is conducted by Viacom18 Media Private Limited on the digital platform of the Company viz. VOOT app in relation to its television show “Bigg Boss 13” telecast on the television channel viz. Colors
The Contest is open only to the following
** Citizen of India and residing in India;
** Above eighteen years of age; and
** Having a valid Facebook or Gmail Account.
The Contest shall commence from 30th, September, 2019 and will end on the first airing of last episode/finale episode of the Program on the Channel or until such date as deemed fit by the Company
How To Participate?
1) To participate, the Participants will have to downloading the VOOT App on their phones/ hand-held device/ computers, as applicable, and log in to VOOT App using their Facebook or Gmail accounts.
2) After so logging into VOOT App, the Participants will have to select a contestant of the Program and send their “Chugli” or secret information for such contestant of the Program and shall be required to share their entry by recording their response in the form of an audio-visual recording and submit the same on the Voot App in the manner as instructed and detailed on the Voot App, for consideration by Viacom18, at its sole discretion.
3) These Submission/s shall be basis the then on-goings of the Program. The Participants are free to send their Submission/s for more than one (1) contestant of the Program.
4) The Participant shall ensure that the duration of the Contest Video shall be minimum 5 (five) seconds and maximum up to 30 (thirty) seconds. Any Contest Video which does not adhere to the aforesaid duration will be rejected.
5) The Participants may upload his/her Contest Video on the Voot App multiple number of times before the end of the Contest Hours for each Contest Day during the Contest Period.
** Company will review all the eligible Submission/s which will be scrutinized by the Company and the Production House. The Company will then select the best eligible Submissions every day or every week during the Contest Period for selecting the daily or weekly winners.
** The Winners(s) will be selected by the Company, determined as per their sole discretion for each Submissions.
** In the event that the Company is of the opinion that none of the Submission/s are eligible to be selected, then the Company may exercise its discretion not to select any Submission/s and hence there will be no Winner/s.
** The Company will have the right to verify the authenticity of each Submission/s uploaded as part of the Submissions and the Participants are required to comply with the requests of the Company to verify the authenticity of the content of their Submission/s submitted to the Company.
** The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Participant(s).
** The viewer(s) interested in participating in the Contest must be above the age of 18 years and a resident of India. The Participant(s) should not have criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest.
** Proof of age, if requested, of the Participant(s), Winner(s) and/or the family members of the Winner must be submitted to the Company (i.e., Birth Certificate, 10th Class leaving Certificate/ School certificate/ passport/ an affidavit signed by a magistrate).
** The Company reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules and regulations or withdraw or suspend the Contest without giving prior notice for any reason whatsoever It shall be the sole responsibility of the viewer(s)/ Participant(s) to check the rules and regulations of the Contest on the website of the Company.
** Non-conformance by the Participant(s) to any and all the rules will make such Participant’s entry(ies) null and void. Also, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
** Each Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Participant and the Company and its affiliated companies is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship.