Organisation : CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education
Contest Name : CBSE Art Exhibition 2019-20
Applicable For : Students of Classes 4th to 12th
Contest Date : July-August, 2020
Website : http://cbseacademic.nic.in/
Update : Postponement of CBSE Art Exhibition 2019-20
The CBSE Art Exhibition to be held on 22-23 January, 2020, is postponed to the months of July-August, 2020 due to administrative reasons. New dates shall be notified later. Registration will remain open at the CBSE Art Exhibition Web Portal for the convenience of the interested students.
CBSE Art Exhibition
CBSE Art Exhibition for the academic session 2019-20 would be organized at Regional Level in different parts of the country on July-August, 2020. The National Level Exhibition dates shall be notified later.
Related / Similar Contest : CBSE Reading Challenge 2019-20
Theme : Various Colours of Indian Culture
Primary – Class 4th – 5th
Middle – Class 6th – 8th
Secondary – Class 9th – 10th
Sr. Secondary – Class 11th – 12th
Interested students of the above classes can participate.
The schools willing to participate can register through CBSE Art Exhibition web portal.
Register Here : http://18.104.22.168/cbse/web/ARTEX/Login.aspx
School will enter its Affiliation No. as User Name, LOC/Registration Password as Password and enter Captcha as given in red color.
** Enter all mandatory details one by one.
** Participants are divided into three categories. Select the category in which you want to register participants. At least one category needs to be selected.
** It is necessary to enter at least one student in each selected category; max 2 candidates can be entered in each category.
** Check data before clicking on “Submit Details” button to submit registration form.
** Once you successfully submit your online application, no change/edit will be entertained in any future stage.
** After submission, a preview page will be displayed with “Online Payment” button.
** You may proceed for payment by clicking on “Online Payment” button.
Make the Payment of Rs.1000/- through payment gateway using any debit/credit card or net banking. After successful submission of the form, registration number will be generated (please note it for future reference).
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 1000/- per school.
Medium: Sculpture / Rangoli / Heritage Craft on the theme.
1. There can be maximum 01 entry / exhibit per category from each school.
2. A School Team for an entry / exhibit will be represented by
a. either an individual student or two students, and
b. one mentor Arts teacher.
3. The names of the students and the mentor teacher, once registered online, will not be changed at any stage of the exhibition.
4. The school team participating at Regional Level and National Level must remain the same.
5. Care should be taken that eco-friendly materials are used in the preparation of exhibits. Do not use thermacol, plastic, polythene, eatables, non-biodegradable material and any other non-eco-friendly items.
6. The exhibits will be assessed by a team of experts as per the following criteria:
a. Creativity 20%
b. Originality 30%
c. Technical Skill, Workmanship, Craftsmanship etc. 30%
d. Presentation 20%
The decision of the expert team/judges would be final. The participating school/team will bear all expenses related to participation in the event.
7. The participating teams will make their own lodging/boarding arrangements at the venue city of Exhibition.
8. Keypoints related to the conduct of Exhibition:
1. The Regional Level of the Art Exhibition will be held in the following cities. The information regarding the venues will be notified later. Bengaluru Bhopal Bhubaneswar Chennai Dehradun Delhi (East & West) Guwahati Jaipur Jalandhar Karnal Kochi Lucknow Noida Patna Pune
2. 3 best exhibits of each category will be selected for the award of Certificate of Merit at Regional Level.
3. The best entries of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Level will participate in the National Level at Delhi.
4. Merit Certificates along with Medallion will be awarded to the three best entries of each category at the National Level.
The decision/ result given by the evaluation committee/judges shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
In case of any query, kindly contact 011-23237779 during office hours. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org