|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : India Film Project (IFP)
Contest Name : Signature Masterclass Film Writers Contest 2020 Season 4
Applicable For : Anyone above age of 21
Last Date : Jan 28, 2020
Website : https://indiafilmproject.co/signature-masterclass/
Signature Masterclass Contest
Here’s your chance to present your story and not only meet but also be mentored by India’s finest actors like Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao and Tamanna Bhatia.
Related / Similar Post : Casttree Short Film Awards 2020
Submit your story in 500 words and get it produced into a short film. It’s time to get your talent recognized and make your mark!
Themes are, (Choose any one)
1. Signature story Inspired by real life
2. “….and this is how I found the extraordinary from my ordinary life”
3. When you make your mark in the world
4. Stranger than Fiction
How To Enter?
As we embark on another Masterclass journey full of Passion stories, fun conversations and star studded evenings, we try to make it a little more engaging. This time, the dais is yours. The story is yours. The stage is set and our stars are waiting to hear from you. And there’s no fee to submit your story!
1. Last date of submission is Jan 28, 2020
2. Participant should be above age of 21
3. Participants should submit their story in either English or Hindi
4. Participants must develop the story based on pre-set and prescribed themes.
5. The submitted story should be of maximum 500 words.
6. The story should not contain any material which is offensive, derogatory, explicit or perverse to any specific race, gender or class of persons or degrading to public conscience or morals and / or is not in conformity with Indian sentiments.
7. Entries for the Contest will be judged based on creativity, engagement, storytelling skills, use of language and structure by Diageo India.
8. The winner shall be informed about his/her selection through email / leaderboard section on the Contest page / website.
9. The Organizers further reserve the right to change the mechanisms for notifying the Participants about the Contest and/or the prizes.
** The Participant is shortlisted for a prize after successfully completing the process. The winners shall be selected as per the process stated
** The Organizers will shortlist 12 candidates out of all the entries received who will get a chance to present their stories at a live event in front of celebrity judges in one of the following cities: Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune and Guwahati.
** In case the shortlisted candidates are not from these cities, the Organizers’ shall arrange for travel, lodging and boarding of the Participant to attend the live event.
** The stories of the candidates will be critiqued during the live event.
** Participants may receive continued mentorship by the Organizers or other industry professionals to develop the story before they present it at the live
** The 12 candidates shortlisted will get an opportunity to meet with a celebrity based on the location of the live event that they will be attending.
** The candidates whose stories are selected in each of these live events (i.e. a total of 4 candidates) will be rewarded with a DSLR camera.
** Of these top 4 candidates, 1 final winner be chosen, and the winner will be given an opportunity to create and develop a short film (duration of about 5 minutes) with a production budget of INR 5,00,000.
** The winner will also be mentored by the Vice India team.