|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Big FM
Contest Name : Big Golden Voice Season 7 Contest 2020
Applicable For : Indian Citizens/ NRI/ Foreign Citizens
Last Date : 7th Feb 2020
Website : https://www.bigfmindia.com/bgv/
BIG FM Golden Voice Contest
BIG Golden Voice Season 7 is hosted by Reliance Broadcast Network Limited and/or its affiliates on such terms and conditions as stated hereunder.
a. The minimum age requirement for registration shall be 18 years. Persons below the age of 18 shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
b. The Contest is open to Indian citizens, Non-Resident Indians (NRI) or any foreign citizens.
1. The Contest is a talent hunt show conceptualized and organized by BIG FM, entering its 7th Season whereby BIG FM aims to find, unlock and promote singing talent across India.
2. The Contest shall be held at or through (BIG FM Studio or Radio channel). The detailed schedule of the Contest shall be shared with all concerned parties on such date as deemed appropriate by BIG FM.
3. The Contest shall be promoted through BIG FM radio channel and various social media platforms of BIG FM viz. Facebook Page (“www.facebook.com/bigfmindia”), Youtube Channel (“www.youtube.com/927bigfm”), Instagram handle (“www.instagram.com/bigfmindia”) and Twitter Page (“www.twitter.com/bigfmindia”).
** Interested contestant(s) shall register themselves for the Contest by filling in the form available on BIG FM’s official website https://www.bigfmindia.com/bgv/;
** Contestant(s) need to upload an audio or video file of their audition performance or upload the link to the audio or video file;
** The audio/video file must be of the Contestant(s) themselves singing and shall not include any other person except for the Contestant.
** Any incomplete or erroneous submissions made after 7th Feb 2020 shall not be taken into consideration for the Contest and shall be null and void.
Contestants shall be required to submit a valid Photo ID Proof, Age and Address proof as mentioned below, at the time of registration. If selected, the Contestant shall be required to submit such documents before the start of the competition, failing which, the participation of the Contestant shall stand terminated.
For Indian Contestants:
Photo ID Proof (any one): PAN card/ Aadhar Card/ any document legalized by the Government of India to be a valid Photo ID proof;
Address Proof (any one): Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport or any ID/ any document legalized by the Government of India to be a valid Address Proof;
Age Proof (any one): Educational Marks sheets (SSC/HSC) or Birth Certificate.
For NRI/Foreign Contestants:
** Valid Passport
** Valid Visa
1. BIG FM shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Contestant is unable to participate in the Contest.
2. BIG FM reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason. The decision of BIG FM in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Contest Contestants.
3. The Contestants shall ensure that the audio/video file submitted by them during registration:
a. shall not infringe the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to rights of privacy, Copyrights, Trademark and/or any other Intellectual Property Rights.
b. is not defamatory, harmful, blasphemous, harassing, obscene, libelous, pedophilic, hateful or discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, caste and/or gender, disparaging or unlawful in any manner whatever;
c. does not violate any law for the time being in force;
d. they are well aware of the terms and conditions of use of websites, especially policy against spamming and/or privacy policies, and shall participate in the Contest with strict adherence to such terms and policies. In no event shall BIG FM be responsible or held liable for any act(s) of the Contestant(s);
e. does not deceive or mislead about the origin of any information provided by them which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
f. does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
g. shall not create any liability for BIG FM or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.