|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Deshdoot
Contest Name : Deshdoot 50 Second Short Film Competition 2020
Applicable For : Filmmakers
Last Date : 22nd March 2020
Website : https://deshdoottimes.com/registration
Deshdoot Short Film Competition
Entries are invited for Deshdoot Short Film Competition.
Related / Similar Contest : NIDM NPDRR 2020 Short Film Competition
Theme or Subject of Films for The Section : Civic Sense
Go to the link https://deshdoottimes.com/registration for Registration
First Prize : Rs.50,000
Second Prize : Rs.25,000
Third Prize : Rs.10,000
Rules & Regulations
Maximum Duration of Short Film Will Be 50 Seconds (including credits)
The following conditions must be fulfilled by all entries:
** The film should have been produced in India in any format; can be submitted through any file sharing platform to email@example.com after filling up the online registration form along with online entry fee transfer
** Short Films must be made in Any language with English subtitles and should be in HD format
** Entry fees for the submission of film is: Rs. 1000/ entry + GST 18 %
** The Festival is not obliged to view late entries.
** A maximum of three entries would be allowed from one applicant.
** Every film should have Competition screen slide at the start of the short film which you can download from www.deshdoottimes.com
** A telefilm entered in its telecast format with breaks, advertisements, logos etc.
** Dubbed versions are not eligible for entry.
** Deshdoot reserves the right to refuse the registration of any work/film/person or institution for violating any of the above.
** Participants must be the authors of the works; any plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
** If the film exceeds the limit of 50 seconds
** In case any of the requirements mentioned in this part of the Regulations are not completed by the applicant, the entry is liable to be rejected summarily.
Television Broadcasting and The Internet:
Deshdoot can also screen the film on the partner TV Channel subject to clearance by the Producer.
Promotion of The Short Films: Programs composed of films from the official selection (especially prizewinning ones) may be circulated after the Festival for its promotion in India and abroad.
Acquisition of Film Copy: Deshdoot may request the producer for the right to acquire a print of any film selected, and especially prize-winning films, for its Film Archive. Deshdoot undertakes to use these films exclusively for its own strictly cultural, non-commercial purposes.
Deshdoot can screen (at no cost to both organization), entire competition section/s of Short Films on reciprocal basis at other National or International film festivals as defined below.
Terms & Condition
1. All copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the competition.
2. All entries must have been completed between year 2019 and 2020 or all short film must be submitted before 15 February 2020.
3. Entries may be in any language with English subtitles.
4. The Competition judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entertained into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
5. The organizers reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the contest without any intimation to the participants at any time after the launch of the computation.
6. All materials, documents, etc. submitted for participation shall not be returned under any circumstances and shall become the property of deshdoottimes.com.