|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Asianet Star Communications Private Limited
Contest Name : Vijay TV Bhagyalatchumi #Thank you Amma, #Sorry Amma Campaign 2020
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 31st March 2020
Website : https://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/#tyasa
Vijay TV Bhagyalatchum Campaign
“#Thank you Amma, #Sorry Amma” with regard to the program “BHAGYALATCHUMI” to be produced and telecasted by Asianet Star Communication Private Limited .
The Campaign shall remain open from 27th February 2020 to 31 st March 2020
The Campaign shall be open to the jurisdiction of India only.
How to Participate?
1. ASCPL will post picture/image of a popular song which is to be played in its channels/show and ASCPL will create a #(Hashtag) on its Social Media Platforms/Handles @vijaytelevision of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube under which the participant will have to provide their comment for the Song using the #Hashtag as provided above.
2. Once the participant provides the comment in the right manner as instructed by ASCPL above, the comments will be given a time stamp and on first come basis the comment will be telecasted/exploited along with the song for which the comment is provided.
3. There will be a limit to the number of entries for each song and maximum limit is 200 numbers. Based on the time stamp the Comments will be ranked and 200 entries will be selected to be telecasted along with the song.
1. The Participant(s) should be citizens of India, residing in India and above 18 years of age to qualify for the Campaign.
2. ASCPL reserve all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without prior notice or withdraw the Campaign without giving prior notice in connection thereto. The viewers/Participant(s) shall be solely responsible to check the rules and regulations of this Campaign on the website from time to time.
3. By participating in the Campaign, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Participant(s) has waived his/her right to raise any dispute in connection to the Campaign.
4. By participating in the Campaign, it shall be construed that the Participant(s) has agreed that the Participant(s) shall hold harmless ASCPL
5. Employees of the Channel/ASCPL, and the members of their immediate family, persons with criminal convictions, persons other than citizens of India, are ineligible to enter the Campaign.
6. The Participant(s) agree to all the decision(s) made by ASCPL/Channel and that all the decision shall be final and binding upon them.
7. The participation of the Participant(s) in the Campaign shall mean that the Participant(s) has read, understood, accepted and agrees to abide with all the rules including the General Rules of the Campaign.
8. All the copyrights of the program and any activities with regard to the program shall belong to ASCPL and that the participant shall not have any rights over the same.
9. The Participant(s) shall comply with the laws of India.
10. The Campaign shall be governed by the laws of India.