|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Ministry of Tourism
Contest Name : My Incredible Video Contest 2020
Applicable For : Indian Residents
Last Date : 10th May 2020
Website : https://myincrediblevideo.in/
Ministry of Tourism My Incredible Video Contest
My Incredible Video Contest is a celebration of your wonderful picture and its story!
Choose a theme and share your short videos along with a narrative which sums up your experience of filming the video or travelling to that destination.
Adventure & Wildlife – An interesting take on the extensively varied fauna in India. A story of any adventure taken anywhere in the country. It can be any adventure sports destination, travels across the country, nature, wildlife etc.
Architecture – Indian architecture has been blessed with different architectural masterpieces. A story exploring the rich architectural gems of the country.
Culture & Heritage – An Indian culture trip. Identifying gems from the exceeding diversity in the culture, lifestyle, practices, festivals, celebrations & people in India.
Festival/Fairs –India is home to a diverse range of unique cultures & traditions which are on glorious display during various festivals & fairs across the country every year. A film documenting one or more such festivals.
Ministry of Tourism’s “#MyIncrediblevideo” begins on 2 March 2020 at 0900 hours and ends on 10 May 2020
Who Can Participate?
Entry to the Contest is open to anyone who is:
** a citizen of India.
** a resident of India and
** has attained the age of 18 and above.
How To Participate?
1. Entrants shall participate in the Contest via the website – www.MyIncrediblevideo.in. Entrants are required to upload their Entry(ies) in hi-resolution format that fits any of the 4 (four) Categories
2. Each Entry submitted by an Entrant must:
** Fit one or more of the categories set out in Clause III (1).
** Be in hi-resolution format with regards to the Video(s);
** comply with the guidelines as set out at Clause V; and
** It is also required by the Entrant to submit the original image/ RAW Video for verification purposes.
3. It is mandatory to submit a write-up with each Video submitted for the Contest. It is advised that the write up contains the location and the details of when the Video was taken. It is also advised to keep the length of the write up between 100-250 words. Entries which do not have write-ups will be disqualified. It is mandatory to have a story title as well as location of the Video submitted.
1. Upon the receipt of the Entries, a judging committee formed by the Organizers, shall in its sole discretion evaluate the Entries and choose a total of 4 (four) winning Entries, 1 (one) from each category totaling to 4 (four) Winning Entry and 1 (one) Grand Prize Winner.
2. The Winners shall be announced before 31st December, 2020.
1. The Winners agree to provide the Organizers, either jointly or severally, with any details/information that may be requested by the Organizers, to claim the Prize, including but not limited to;
** Sharing of the original or raw file of the Winning Entry;
** Sharing details of the Winning Entry such as location etc . and/or
** The Winning Entry in any other technical specifications and/or format as required by Organisers.
2. All the 4 (four) Winners will receive the following prizes on winning the Contest;
a. Merchandise from NGC (selected at Organizers’ sole discretion) or a one year free subscription of National Geographic Traveller India Magazine.
b. The Committee will also choose 1 (one) Grand Prize Winner out of the 4 (four) Winners of the Contest. The Grand Prize will consist of the following;
i. The Winning Entry of the Grand Prize Winner will be featured in the publication of a 2 (Two) pages article in the National Geographic Traveller magazine.
ii. 2 or 3 days accomodation at one of the states in India to the grand prize winner, to be determined and provided by MoT.