Organisation : Britannia Industries Limited
Contest Name : Britannia Marie Gold Mystartup Contest 2020
Applicable For : Indian Women
Last Date : 31.05.2020
Website : https://www.mystartupcontest.com/index.php
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Britannia Marie Gold Mystartup Contest
Britannia Marie Gold Mystartup Contest is an initiative by Britannia Industries Limited that aims to empower women in the true sense by enabling them to fulfil their dreams. It gives an enormous platform to the aspirants to ‘Be More and Do More’.
Britannia under its aforesaid Initiative, is conducting a Contest which is open for participation to women having business ideas. Women shall submit their ideas for evaluation which shall be adjudicated by a panel of judges based on their merit, innovation, uniqueness, and other factors.
The top 10 (Ten) business ideas would be funded with Rs. 10,00,000/- each (Rupees Ten Lacs only) to kick start their businesses.This shall be subject to all the taxes, surcharges and statutory levies as applicable.
Who Can Participate?
The participation/ enrollment in the Contest shall be open to all the Indian women aged 18 years or above as of 20th February, 2020 who are Indian citizens and residing in India.
The Contest starts on 20th February, 2020 and ends on 30th April, 2020. Final contest period will be 20 February 2020 – 31st May 2020.Entries coming outside the Contest dates i.e. any time after 31st May 2020
How To Participate?
1. Steps of entry: Purchase any promotional pack of Britannia Marie Gold/Britannia Vita Marie Gold during the term of the Contest. – Give a call to 7026870268. Please note that standard call rates apply. – While on call pick any of the below modes of participation a) Web b) WhatsApp c) Phone call (IVR) – Follow the instructions.
2. Britannia or its agency / service provider will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation or other relevant rules that may come into effect. All Participants hereby agree that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb) or an equivalent, they agree to receive calls/texts pertaining to the Contest.
3. Any charges levied by the telecom operator on the Participant are to be borne by the Participant
Shortlisted Participants should be prepared for,
1. Telephonic /skype interview and / or travel for two days to a Britannia decided destination on dates decided by Britannia for a next round of presentation to a Jury face to face.
2.Travel (Pick up and drop arrangements) and stay (as per the requirement) will be organized by Britannia or its agency. The shortlisted Participants shall adhere to the same and not demand for change of the arrangements made.
1. Selected shortlisted Participants shall appear before the Jury who will judge the entries based on their merit, innovation, uniqueness, and other factors. The Participants with the top 10 (Ten) business ideas would be funded with Rs.10,00,000/- each (Rupees Ten Lacs only) [inclusive of taxes] to kick start their business ideas.
2. A total of 9900 Participants shall be granted access to educational material from National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) in accordance with NSDC’s terms and conditions of use.
For any feedback, suggestions, queries, email us on email@example.com