|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : TATA Power Club Enerji
Competition Name : Climate Video Competition 2020
Applicable For : Open to All
Last Date : 15.06.2020
Website : http://www.clubenerji.com/betterearth-video.aspx
Club Enerji Climate Video Competition
YOUth are the future & the power is in YOUr hands. Climate Action starts at Home > How Do You Plan to Make a Difference?
Show us your Climate Action Message through your film.
How to Participate?
Create a video highlighting Switch Off Energy Wastage To Switch On Prevention Of Climate Change.
Send your Video entries to :
clubenerji [AT] tatapower.com
WhatsApp at 9955899999
How to Enter the Competition?
1. Create an original video clip (Between 45 seconds 4 minutes running) relevant to thematic areas of climate change.
2. Prepare a short descriptive text of maximum 1000 characters (Preferably in English) to be uploaded along with the video.
3. Submit your entry through the e-mail provided or WhatsApp number with your details.
Please note :
** Sound effects and music may be used, as long as the participant has the right to use and disseminate it.
** Submission deadline: 15th June at 23:59 (CET).
** Entry is free of charge. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of the Competition rules and the Terms and Conditions.
1. One entrant may submit maximum 2 entries (An entry consists of one video clip) in total in the competition.
2. You must have full copyrights to the submitted material, including sound effects and music if used.
3. Competition submissions must not include any endorsements of products or services, or any obscene, violent, racist or defamatory content.
4. Incomplete entries or entries that do not comply with the formal specifications will be automatically disqualified.
All Video Entries will be judged by a Well-Known Celebrity! Special Recognition by Industry Experts awaits you! The judge will look for a creative, engaging and inspiring submission.
Your entry will be judged on :
** Relevance of your entry to the competition topic;
** Creativity expressed;
** Technical ability;
** Persuasiveness of the entry.
The organisers and judges reserve the right to remove any entries from the competition that they feel may breach any of the Competition rules, the Terms and Conditions or may bring the competition into disrepute. Such entries will be disqualified.
The copyright of the materials submitted for this competition remains with respective participants. However, each entrant grants the Tata Power and its partners the right to use the submitted materials in its environmental communication crediting the copyright owners.
Confidentiality and protection of personal data :
No personal data will be shared with third parties for direct marketing.
Remember to submit your entries by June 15th 2020.
About Us :
Tata Power Club Enerji (TPCE) is a resource Conservation Club that focuses on bringing about a first-hand realisation of the energy crisis and scarcity of natural resources in the country. With the increasing demand for energy, effective management and conservation of the same has become the need of the hour.