|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Garena Free Fire
Contest Name : Costume Design Contest 2020
Last Date : 09.08.2020
Website : https://design.sea.freefiremobile.com/
Free Fire Costume Design Contest
Garena Free Fire invites applications for Costume Design Contest 2020.
** Submission Period – 10th July to 9th August (Multiple entries may be submitted)
** Shortlisting – 10th August to 23rd August (Submissions meeting requirements will be shortlisted for voting)
** Voting Period – 24th August to 30th August (Players will have 10 votes daily and per day, an account cannot vote for the same submission more than once)
** Result announcement – 3rd September (Announcement of winners)
How To Participate?
1. Download sample and template for reference
2. Create your outfits design
3. Fill up the template – Costume name, description, FF UID, Front side and back side view of your design
4. Upload your template
a) jpg or png format (less than 1 MB)
b) Dimension 1200px x 900px
c) Aspect ratio 4 : 3
1. The 3 winners for each region will be chosen based on the final votes from regional official art/operation team. We will also take into consideration voting result.
Final decision on all winning entries will be based on overall originality, creativity, and how well it matches our current in-game tone.
2. One Popularity Award and ten finalists from each region will be chosen by voting.
3. Each submission cannot win more than one award.
Top 3 awards chosen from a list of most voted art works by our judges.
1. How do I vote?
1. Voting Period: 8/24 – 8/30. Players login to vote.
2. Each account has 10 votes daily.
3. An account cannot vote for the same art work more than once in a single day.
4. Your 10 votes refresh daily at 00:00
2. What is the copyright status of art works after they have been submitted?
Garena will own the copyright and related rights of all entries submitted. If an art work is selected for further usage, the creator will be notified. We will treat all your creative work with care and respect.
3. Are there any restrictions to the content of art works?
All entries must not contain any obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons ( or the use of any of the foregoing ) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
4. What happens when an art work is found to have committed plagiarism?
All entries must not violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names or images without their expressed written consent. Entries found violating the above mentioned is considered void.