|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government Instant Messaging System
Contest Name : Name & Logo Design Competition 2020 For Instant Messaging System
Applicable For : Indian Nationals
Contest Last Date : 10th August 2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/name-and-logo-design-competition-instant-messaging-system/
MyGov Name & Logo Design Competition
Government Instant Messaging System is an Open source technology-based, Secure, Cloud-enabled, and Indigenous platform developed by National Informatics Centre(NIC) under digital India flagship programme of the Government of India.
Related / Similar Contest : National Level Patriotic Poem Competition 2020
NIC proposes to endow Name and Logo to the Instant Messaging System by inviting entries through an open Contest on MyGov platform of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
** The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only
** The employees of NIC as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this contest.
How to Participate?
1. All entries for the contest must be submitted to DO section of www.mygov.in only. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
2. By registering for participation in the Contest, the Participant(s) warrant that
a) They have complied with these terms and conditions;
b) Their entry for name and logo is original;
c) Their entry for name and logo does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
d) Any current employer and/or learning institution that the participant is employed by or enrolled with would have no claim on the name and logo submitted.
1. The design of the logo should reflect creativity, uniqueness and vibrancy.
2. Each entry must be accompanied by a brief description of the concept behind the design of the logo and how does it communicate the essence of the Instant Messaging System.
3. The logo should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such asTwitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
4. The logo shall be in PSD, AI, JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
5. The logo may contain words/phrases in English or Hindi.
6. The name suggested may be in any language
1. All the entries received by NIC would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the essence and objective of GIMS.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of Selection Committee.
** The results of the contest would be declared on MyGov blog portal https://blog.mygov.in/
** The tentative date of declaration of the result for the contest is 15 days from the date of publishing.
** The best entry for Logo will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25,000
** The best entry for Name will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25,000
Terms & Conditions
** The contest is open to the general public. There is no restriction on the participation size.
** Each participant/team shall submit ONLY one entry. There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
** Multiple submissions of entries by the same participant would not be considered.
** The participant must be the same person who has conceptualized the name and logo. Plagiarism of any nature would lead to rejection of the entry from this contest.
** NIC will have the right to modify the winning name/logo/ entry or add/delete any info/design feature in any form to it.
** Entries must be submitted by the closing date and in the manner set out in the Contest terms and conditions.
The last date for submission is 10th August 2020 (17.00 Hours)