Organisation : Shemaroo Entertainment Limited
Contest Name : Bumper Barsaat Contest 2020
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Contest Last Date : 3rd August, 2020
Website : https://shemarootv.com/channel/bumper-barsaat-contest-tc/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Shemaroo TV Bumper Barsaat Contest
Bumper Barsaat Contest 2020 conducted by Shemaroo Entertainment Limited and hosted on the channel ‘ShemarooTV’.
Related / Similar Contest : Shemaroo TV Siya Swayamvar Contest 2021
The Contest shall be conducted on daily basis from 25th July, 2020 and conclude on 3rd August, 2020 (both dates inclusive). The Contest shall be run on the Channel between 07:30 PM and 09:30 PM each day of the Contest Period.
1. The Contest is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries are not eligible to participate.
2. The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen (18) years to participate in the Contest as on the date of the Contest
How to Participate?
The Contest shall be conducted daily during the programs “Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev”, “Ghar Ek Sapna” and “Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava” on the Channel between 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
1. Three (3) questions will be flashed on the Channel during the Programs. For each of the questions asked during the Contest, options will be provided to the Participants.
2. The Participants are required to choose the correct answer from the options provided and send a SMS on the given number. Answer will have to be in the format shown along with the question.
** Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev MAHA 1, MAHA 2
** Ghar Ek Sapna GHAR 1, GHAR 2
** Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyvati Bhava DIL 1, DIL 2
Selection & Shortlisting Process
** Participants with the correct answer(s) will be shortlisted for further selection for the daily contest. 3 winners will be selected for each of the daily Contest: one winner for each of the 3 questions.
** In addition to these daily winners, there will be 5 lucky winners in this 10-day long Contest who will win a bumper prize.
** In case there are more than one Participant with all correct answers then one winner will be selected based on random selection method.
** Right to disqualify and winner selection is at the sole discretion of Shemaroo. Any decision taken by Shemaroo related to the Contest cannot be challenged by any of the participant.
Winner for each of the daily Content will be announced on the subsequent day between 07:30 PM and 09:30 PM.
** Shemaroo is not obliged to make the selection process public to all the participants.
** Winner will be communicated via an e-mail, App push notification or any other mode of communication possible.
** Communication will completely be dependent on the details shared by the user by updating his/her profile.
** Shemaroo will try to communicate via available information provided by the user.
Daily, 3 winners will be selected who will get one (1) Kenstar Senator SS MG mixer-grinder each and the 5 lucky winners will get Honda Unicorn 150 cc bike/Honda Activa scooter each as a bumper prize.
Terms & Conditions
** Upon selection of winner, Shemaroo shall make a maximum of 2 (two) attempts to contact the Winner via call or email.
** Shemaroo shall not be held liable, despite Shemaroo’s best efforts, in the event the provided mobile numbers/email Id is unreachable/not replied due to the following reasons including but not limited to
1) Email ID or phone number provided by the Participant is incorrect.
2) Email ID belongs to a person other than the Participant
3) Mobile number answered but individual answering refuses to acknowledge Shemaroo, the Contest and/or any relation thereto.
4) Any other reason the Email ID or any other contact details provided by which Participant cannot be contacted.
** The winner will be required to provide a self-attested copy of the following documents to Shemaroo prior to collection of the Prize.
1. Copy of PAN Card;
2. Copy of Aadhar Card;
** Shemaroo shall not be responsible if the delivery of the Prize is not possible due to reasons including but not limited to incorrect mobile phone number/email address provided by the Participant, etc.
** Failure to provide any proof or requested information including but not limited to KYC or documents, within the timelines as may be communicated by Shemaroo to the selected participant(s), could result in Prize forfeiture.