|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
Contest Name : Painting Competition on International Tiger Day 2020
Applicable For : Indian citizen
Contest Last Date : 10th August 2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/painting-competition-international-tiger-day/
MyGov Painting Competition on International Tiger Day
Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is going to organize an online art competition on the occasion of International Tiger Day with the goal to promote a global system for the protection of Natural Habitat and raise awareness for tiger conservation issue did a painting competition.
Related / Similar Contest : MyGov CHUNAUTI NextGen Startup Challenge 2020
Theme : ‘Protect tigers and their habitat’
1. The Painting must be in A2 size (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inches) on any type of Art paper of the choice of the participants.
2. The participants will be at liberty to use any type of safe color material like acrylic, pastel, water etc. or a clever mix of all in the painting.
3. The Painting should be usable on the website/mobile app/ social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial, Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets, Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
4. Slogans on the paintings, if any, may be only either in Hindi or English only.
1. All the entries fulfilling the terms and conditions would be assessed for award by a Selection Committee constituted by DEFCC.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant/applicant for any or their decisions.
Prize & Recognition
** A Certificate for appreciation from the Department of Environment Forest and Climate Change Govt. of Bihar
** A memento from the DEFCC.
** Department will promote the painting and artist through its Social media handle (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
** Last Date of submission form 10th August 2020
** Result- On 15th August 2020
** Online Exhibition- From 16th August to 20th August 2020
The result of the competition will be uploaded on the Notice Board of the website of the department, i.e., http://forest.bih.nic.in/ as well as MyGov portal.
Terms & Conditions
1. There is no entry fee to participate in the contest which is open to Indian citizens only.
2. Theme of the Painting Competition is ‘Protect tigers and their habitat,’
3. Multiple entries by the same participant/applicant would not be considered.
4. The Painting must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. The Painting must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The applicant/participant shall not use any material (Photograph, icon, symbol, image etc.) which is copyright protected. Plagiarism would not be allowed.
6. Anyone found infringing on other’s copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
7. The painting has to be submitted online in JPEG, PDF format.
8. DEFCC will inform only the winners about the selection of their Painting.