Organisation : Dream11
Contest Name : Dream11 IPL Fantasy League 2020
Applicable For : Cricket Fans
Website : https://fantasy.iplt20.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Dream11 IPL Fantasy League
Play IPL Fantasy League and Win Exciting Prizes
Related / Similar Contest : GrabOn CFL Contest 2020
How To Play?
Creating A Team
1. These are the credits you have remaining
2. These are the number of players you have picked so far
3. These are the number of overseas players in your team (max. 4)
4. Tap on a player’s image to view full stats
5. This is the cost of the player (in credits)
6. List of matches in the upcoming matchday. You can also view a list of all upcoming matches (most recent first)
7. A green dot indicates that the player is in the playing 11 for the upcoming match (updated after toss)
8. A red dot indicates that the player is NOT in the playing 11 for the upcoming match (updated after toss)
9. No dot indicates that the player’s team is not playing in the upcoming match (updated after toss)
10. You can filter players by credits, team, nationality and matches. You can also search for particular players by name.
11. The deadline for the upcoming matchday
Fantasy Points System
** The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
** The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his/her performance
** Starting points are assigned to any player on the basis of announcement of his/her inclusion in the team.
** However, in case the player is unable to start the match after being included in the team sheet, he/she will not score any points.
** Points shall however, be applicable (including starting points) to any player who plays as a replacement of such player to whom starting points were initially assigned.
** 11 players from each side play the game
** Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate at or below 70 runs per 100 balls
** None of the events occurring during a Super Over, if any, will be considered for Points to be assigned/applied to a player.
** in case of run-outs involving 3 or more players from the fielding side, points will be awarded only to the last 2 players involved in the run-out.
** Any player scoring a century will only get points for the century and no points will be awarded for half-century.
** Any score over and above century will be eligible for bonus points only for the century.
1. Tap on the” button to remove a player from your team
2. Tap on the ‘+’ button to add a player in your team
3. Tap here to view your complete transfer history
4. Tap here to reset your transfers for the upcoming matchday
Points to Remember :
** Your transfer count for a particular matchday will be returned if the matchday is abandoned for any reason
** You must follow the rules of creating a team while making transfers (max. number of overseas players, batsmen, bowlers, etc.)
1. You will auto-join the Global League after you save your team for the 1st time
2. You will auto-join your favourite team’s League after you save your team for the 1st time
3. Tap here to share and invite your friends to any Private League you’ve created or joined
4. You can view any Private Leagues you have created or joined
5. Tap here to create your own Private League
6. Tap here to join a Private League using an invite code
Points to Remember
** You can create/join multiple Private Leagues and compete with friends
Team Creation :
** Select 11 players from different IPL teams within 100 credits.
** You need to pick 1-4 wicketkeepers, 3-6 batsmen, 1-4 all-rounders and 3-6 bowlers
** You need to pick a Captain (who will give you 2x points) and a Vice-Captain (who will give you 1.5x points)
** You can pick a maximum of 7 players from a single IPL team
** You can pick a maximum of 4 overseas players
** You have a total of 120 transfers (110 for the the group stage + 10 for the last 4 matches) over the course of the entire tournament
** You can make unlimited transfers before the start of your 1st match and the 1st Qualifier match (after the group stage)
** You can make unlimited Captain & Vice-Captain changes
** Any transfers or Captain/Vice-Captain changes are for all matches in the upcoming matchday
** You will automatically join the Global IPL League and your favourite team’s league after creating your team
** You can create multiple Private Leagues and invite people using the link or Invite Code
** You can join a Private League only if you have the link or the Invite Code has been shared with you