Organisation : Star Vijay TV
Contest Name : Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4 Voting 2020
Hashtags : #BiggBossTamil, #BiggBossTamil4
Hosted By : Actor Kamal Haasan
Show Timing : 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Voting Cycle Ends : Starts Monday & Ends Midnight, Every Friday
Website : https://www.hotstar.com/tv/bigg-boss/s-1115
Bigg Boss Tamil Voting
The Program is a reality show where individuals/housemates (“Participants”) staying in the Bigg Boss House will nominate housemates for eviction from the Program at intervals decided by ASCPL.
Related / Similar Post : Star Vijay Bigg Boss Tamil 2020 Season 4 Contestants List
During the Program, the Viewers will be asked to cast their vote for the Shortlisted Participant whom they want to save from being evicted from the Program.
The Viewer shall cast multiple votes (subject to maximum votes allowed per Voting Mechanism as detailed below) for different Shortlisted Participants. The Shortlisted Participant who gains the minimum votes from the Viewers, will be eliminated from the Program.
The Program will be telecasted from 4th October 6 pm onwards, on the Channel at the timings stated below or such other dates and timings as amended and updated on the Website by ASCPL from time to time.
It shall be each Viewer’s sole responsibility to periodically check the Website for any update(s) or modification(s) to the timings and dates for telecast of the Program, and/or, for other changes to the Voting Mechanism and/or other details pertaining to the voting.
Who Can Vote?
The viewer interested in participating in the Poll, agrees that he/she is 18 years old or above.
1. Rio Raj
2. Sanam Shetty
3. Rekha (Eliminated First)
4. Bala Murugadoss
5. Anitha Sampath
6. Shivani Narayanan
7. Jithan Ramesh
8. Velmurugan (Eliminated Second)
9. Aari Arjuna
12. ‘Aranthangi’ Nisha
13. Ramya Pandian
14. Samyuktha Karthik (Eliminated Fifth)
15. Suresh Chakravarthy (Eliminated Third)
16. Aajeedh Khalique
18. Suchitra (Eliminated Fourth)
How To Vote?
The Viewers interested in voting can participate by choosing to cast their votes for their favorite Participant through any or both of the 2 (two) mechanisms as mentioned below and shall be subject to the respective mechanism’s requirements and rules:
Missed Call Mechanism
By dialing the numbers assigned to each Participant (more fully given under) from the Viewer’s mobile phone / landline and casting the vote as more fully detailed in clause 9 of Principal Rules;
The Missed Call Mechanism for the Territory is as provided below:
1. The Viewer should use a valid Indian phone number, registered with network operators in the Territory.
2. To vote, the Viewers shall through their landlines/mobile numbers dial the unique number of the Shortlisted Participant for the particular Voting Cycle for whom they want to vote and give them a missed call.
The unique number for the Participants shall be as follows:
Only a maximum of 10 (ten) votes per day per device, per corresponding Voting Cycle will be allowed through the Viewer’s landline and/or mobile number that is registered with a network operator within the Territory. The Viewer will receive an SMS/response from ASCPL for the first vote only for the applicable Voting Cycle . The Viewer will not be charged by ASCPL in the Missed Call Mechanism to cast the votes.
Login to Hotstar Application in Android/IOS Devise, visit the Bigg Boss Telugu page and click on the Vote now button as more fully described in clause 10 of Principal Rules;
All the above mechanisms together with any other mechanism that the Channel/ASCPL may provide from time to time shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Voting Mechanism”. It is clarified that ASCPL can amend or modify or dismiss any of the above mentioned mechanisms at its sole discretion.
Voting Start Time
Voting End Time
|No. of votes per Voting Cycle per mobile/landline||No. of votes per Voting Cycle per login|
Viewer interested to cast his/her vote, by using Hotstar Voting Mechanism, will be subject to the following mechanism:
1. The Viewer will have to Login to their account on the updated Hotstar Application in Android or IOS Device and/or any operational devices, visit the Bigg Boss Telugu page and click on the Vote now button for casting his/her vote through this Voting Mechanism. Viewers are advised to check for updates of the Hotstar application from time-to-time.
2. The Bigg Boss Telugu page will list the names of the Shortlisted Participant in a particular Voting Cycle.
3. The Viewer has to cast his/her vote for their desired Shortlisted Participant’s against his / her name/emoji to save him/her from eviction.
4. Only a maximum of 50 (fifty) votes per day per device, per corresponding Voting Cycle will be allowed through the Viewer’s Android and /or IOS Device and/or any operational devices for a particular Shortlisted Participant.
Terms & Conditions :https://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/#bbtv2020
Only a maximum of 10 votes will be allowed per day per Mobile/Landline, per Voting Cycle. Only a Maximum of 50 votes will be allowed per day per login, per Voting Cycle. Any number of votes cast including during the Voting Cycle, exceeding the limit mentioned hereinabove, will not be valid and shall be rendered null and void.