|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY)
Contest Name : Essay Writing Competition For ‘Vigilant India – Prosperous India’ 2020
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 10.11.2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/essay-writing-competition-vigilant-india-prosperous-india/
MyGov Essay Writing Competition
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is observing the ‘Vigilance Awareness Fortnight’ from 27 October to 10 November 2020 to emphasize the importance of integrity in public life.
Related / Similar Contest : MyGov Quiz on Gender Sensitization & Legal Awareness 2020
The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
We invite you to be part of the ‘Vigilant India – Prosperous India’ Vigilance Awareness Week and write an essay any of the following topics below-
1. Unity in Diversity – Positioning India as a Leader in Emerging Global Scenario
2. Resilient India – Turning Crisis into Opportunity
3. Rights Vs Duties – Aware Citizens, Awakened Nation
4. Nation First – Ignited Minds, Prosperous Nation)
How to Participate?
All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
Mode Of Submission
1. The participant should submit the write-up in PDF file format only.
2. Visit the website https://www.mygov.in/ to submit the essay.
3. Write-up text should be submitted in readable Font.
4. Font size should be 12 or 14.
5. Line spacing should be 1.15 only.
Criteria of Evaluation
The write-ups will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria
1. Central Theme – contextual (20%)
2. Coherence and organization in structure (20%)
3. Creativity (40%)
4. Clarity in language expression and Style (20%) Mode of
1. A cash prize of Rs. 7000/- to the first best entry
2. A cash prize of Rs. 5000/- to the second best entry
3. A cash prize of Rs. 3000/- to the third best entry
The Theme for the Vigilance Awareness Fortnight is – Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India, Prosperous India). The theme puts the impetus on the thought that the development and progress of the nation take place when individuals and organizations are vigilant in safeguarding integrity as a core value.
To enthuse employees and the public at large towards values of honesty, integrity, sincerity, responsibility, transparency, and service to the nation, MeitY has undertaken an essay writing competition through MyGov platform.
Terms & Conditions
** A participant can send one entry only. In case it is found that any participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries will be considered as invalid.
** The entry should be original. Copied entries will not be considered under the contest.
** The participant must be the same person who has written the writeup and plagiarism would not be accepted.
** Mention of the authors name/emails, etc. anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification.
** Participant is to make sure that their MyGov profile is accurate and updated since MeitY would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
The Last Date for submitting your entries is 10th November 2020.