Organization : Rajiv Gandhi Kala Mandir
Contest Name : Logo Design Contest 2020
Applicable For : All Indian citizens/artists.
Last Date : 09.12.2020
Website : https://rgkmgoa.com/logo-design-contest/
RGKM Goa Logo Design Contest
A clarion call for all designers to take part in the Logo competition. Grab this opportunity and participate in this contest and you can be the next winner.
Related / Similar Contest : Decorate Your GAC MOTOR Contest 2020
Who Can Participate?
The Contest is open to all Indian citizens/artists.
How to Participate?
** All entries must be submitted through E-mail rgkmgoa [AT] gmail.com Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
** The entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the design and how it best symbolizes the ethos of the RGKM.
1. Participants should upload the logo in JPEG or PNG or PDF format only.
2. A specification sheet containing graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size, along with final design, theme synopsis and concept is required to be submitted.
3. All technical details, including file formats, can be structured in the sheet itself. The size of the final design may vary from 4 cms X 4 cms to 60 X 60 cms.
The logo need not be square. We are not specifying any geometrical shape. The dimensions above indicate only the minimum and maximum ‘frame’ sizes of usage.
4. The logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
5. The logo should be designed on a digital platform.
6. The logo should be usable on ·the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage.
7. Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
8. Every entry must be accompanied by a brief writeup/ explanation in maximum 250 words. This writeup too should be preferably uploaded /sent, preferably in PDF format.
Participants to keep the editable/ open file format also ready – this shall be required to be submitted later for the winning entry. During the course of evaluation, contest organizers may ask participants to resubmit their entry in different size(s)/ format(s) etc.
1. All the entries received by RGKM would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate profile of “Goan Culture”.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of Selection Committee.
4. RGKM shall not use the disqualified entries for any purpose and RGKM shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
5. Any legal proceedings arising out of the contest/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of state of Goa.
Terms & Conditions
** Participant is to make sure that his/her Profile is accurate and updated, as we, the “contest organizers” (i.e. RGKM) may use the information on the profile for further communication.
** This includes participant name, photo, country declaration, email ID, phone number, postal address, etc. Entries with incomplete profiles may be rejected.
** Contest organizers may also ask participants for any profile-related details or further information. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
** The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
** Only one entry per participant would be considered.
** The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and the motto and no plagiarism of any kind would be allowed.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 25,000.00/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) in due course after declaration of the results.
a. The prize-winning logo may be used by the contest organizers in any manner they deem fit.
b. The contest organizers reserve the right to modify (or fine-tune) the prize winning Logo, i.e. unfettered right to modify the prize-winning logo design and add or delete any information or design feature in any form to it.
c. The contest organizers also reserve the right to not use the prize-winning logo at all, and/ or to use an alternative logo and/ or to not use any logo at all.
** Last date for submission for entries is 9th December 2020 by 4.00PM.
** The tentative date of declaration of the result for the contest is 11th December 2020.